Part 23: Hero and the Phone

Herobrine shut the door for some odd reason, then continued to explain things.

"I know you guys just want to go home and make your videos, but we really need your help. (Y/N) here is my girlfriend," you blushed when Herobrine mentioned you being his girlfriend, "And let's just say things weren't exactly this way when it started. I accidentally scared (Y/N) off for my own selfish reasons. When she ran off, she met Steve, my supposedly good, but now insane counter part of me. A bunch of shit happened until (Y/N) decided to actually give me a shot, then crazy Steve somehow managed to kill me and shove me out of Minecraft and into your world. I was out for two weeks in real world time, and that's about a year here. That was enough for Notch to turn her into coding and (Y/N) got my powers somehow. Then Steve messed with the coding and made (Y/N) think that everything I said up until this point was a lie,"

"Actually," you peeped up, "He brainwashed me. He could never code like that. He just said that so you would think he's an even greater enemy than he actually is,"

Herobrine nodded, "So he brainwashed her into thinking I lied about everything. I made a plan to catch Steve glitching. I am pretty sure Notch has OCD, but I know for a fact that he will delete any part of his coding that is not perfect. And Steve is one of those. So all we need is for you guys to get out your phone camera things and take pictures or videos of Steve glitching. It shouldn't be too hard, just keep out of sight. Steve can and will kill you if he knows you are there,"

"Sounds fun!" Mark said.

"Sarcastic, I'm guessing?" Herobrine replied.

Mark's skin tone had changed a bit whiter than normal, and his eyes were red, "Nope. Also, nice to see ya Herobrine,"

Herobrine looked confused for a second. Then finally understood what had happened. "Dark my man! How have you been doing?" ((I'm so sorry... But I just had to!))

"Good, good. I hope your girlfriend is okay with it, but I might be taking over for a bit. I think Mark fainted,"

You blushed again. It was something about that word.... "girlfriend" that made you feel all fluttery inside. You guessed it was probably that you finally had someone besides your parents to care about you and for you to care about.

"Okay. Remember. Out of sight. No messing with his head Dark," Herobrine instructed.

"Yeah yeah, I know," Dark replied, rolling his eyes.

"Now you guys go. The portal is by the kitchen. Walk forward until you reach the mouth of a cave. Turn right for a few steps, then walk forward until you see a ridiculously large wooden house. That's Steve's,"

They all nodded. In a desperate attempt to get home, well, except Darkiplier, all of the YouTubers scrambled to the portal and followed Herobrine's instructions.

Herobrine looked at you and gave a smile. You smiled back.

"So... Um... What should we do? Call the other Creepypastas, get our own cameras, sit here and do nothing?" Herobrine asked.

"We could call the Creepypastas and get the iPhone mod as well as the camera mod. I'm pretty sure you know how to code that into the game, right?" You replied.

"Yeah. But why the phone mod?"

"So we can call each other and make sure we're all right,"

"Oh, sure! I'll be back,"

Herobrine disappeared to go mess with the coding. He must have been trying hard to find the right mod because random mobs and items from different mods started appearing everywhere. You picked up a large sword that appeared near your feet.

"Huh, what's this?" You wondered aloud, "The... Poptartcat Rainbow Sword?"

You swung the sword and Nyan Cat appeared. You gasped. It was so cute! You jumped on to Nyan Cat and he started flying everywhere.

"TO NARNIA!!!!" You screamed in pure little kid joy.

After about an hour of you constantly saying "Weeeee!", Herobrine finally appeared. He stared at you for a second, then all of the mobs and items disappeared, including Nyan Cat. You started to fall, and before you hit your butt on the ground, Herobrine caught you.

You blushed again and started to laugh. Herobrine did too.

"I'm gonna start calling you 'Hero' from now on," you said, booping Hero's nose.

Hero set you down. "Well maybe I can finally start calling you Sweetie Pie," he teased.

"That's still up for debate,"

Hero gave a fake sigh, "Fine. But I got your phone mod and the camera mod,"

"Awesome! Now do you know how to use a phone?"

"Uh... yeah... You see, you press this button here... and then press that button... and then... uh..."

You started to laugh. "No, doofus! You press this green button here," you pressed the phone button, "See these numbers? You enter the person you want to call's phone number, mine is 555-670-3241," you punched in the number and pressed the call button. Your phone started to ring. "Now we can also add me as a contact. I'll just push this orange button with the person silluet ((?)), press the addition symbol, and you can type in what ever name you'd like your phone to call me, and I'll type in my number," you handed the phone to Hero.

He started to type in your name. Once he finished, he handed you back the phone.

"Now, I'll press save... and done! Now I'm in your contacts! I'll get your number in my contacts,"

You did the same thing with your phone. Once you finished, you put your phone in your pocket.

"M'kay Hero, now you go get the other 'Pastas," you said.

Author's Note: I'm watching MLP season five episode 7, PINKIE PIE HAS BROKEN THE FOURTH WALL!!!! XD Okay, done now.