Part 28: (even more crap smeared all over your screens. -_-)

You wiped your nose on your wrist and shuffled around. After a while, the snot dried. You tried to wipe it off. Eventually, you just grabbed your arm and frantically threw your wrist around in a futile attempt to get it off of you. Herobrine had come in and looked at you questioningly.

"Need help there?" He asked.

You looked at him blankly. "Yes,"

Herobrine walked to a bubbling cauldron and checked the lava under it. Then he pulled out a bucket and scooped up some water. After telling you to wait for a minute, he teleported off.

Hero finally returned. He was carrying a huge ice cube larger than the size of his head. He pulled out the still boiling water bucket and set it on the table. He then tried to shove the ice in the bucket.

"I think you need more help than I do," you observed, yet again, blankly.

You walked toward Hero and grabbed the cube from his blue hands. The water had stopped bubbling and was now just lukewarm. You started to eat the ice cube and Hero grabbed your right wrist (the one with snot on it) and put it in the bucket. Rubbing your wrist with his thumb, the mucus eventually came off.

"There you go," Hero said.

"Mm hm," you replied, still gnawing on the cube.