I didn't come here to beg you for what is mine

A/N: Alexa, play the Sound of War by Tommee Profitt! After 10 chapters were finally here. Kings Landing. I will not summarise because I want it to be a surprise!

"And you're scared to death'Cause I'm seeing redWith eyes known to set firesAnd I didn't come here to beg you for what is mine

'Cause I'm seeing red
With eyes known to set fires
And I didn't come here to beg you for what is mine

I came to destroy, destroy, destroy

I'm pulling thorns while you water your poisonous vine
Standing here naked
I'm shameless
I'm something divine
Imperfect and flawless
My edges and softness
My power
My wild desire

No, I didn't come here to beg you for what is mine"

Destroy, Destroy, Destroy - Transviolet
*********

Daenerys

The following day dragged on as she waited for night to fall. Arya had made it clear Jon wasn't to learn of their agreement until after she'd left. She spent the day feeling sick with guilt and watching the siblings interact at meals. Arya told them of all she'd heard about Daenerys exploits in the East and Jon was as shocked as she that his little sister had survived so much hardship. She had become a highly trained assassin but had lost her girlhood to get there. She looked so young, so breakable thay Daenerys was biting her lip to keep from spilling their secrets to Jon every time he looked at her. She'd catch Arya watching her each time she faltered and managed to hold it in. It was better to ask for forgiveness than permission, but she felt terrible.

Arya was cold and closed off around everyone else, but with Jon, she transformed and acted like the young girl she should still be. Tales of their shared childhood in Winterfell brought forth much laughter and teasing. Daenerys watched them with no small amount of jealousy but was grateful Jon had someone else in his life to guard his back. When Arya did speak to her, it was mainly to hear more about how she birthed her dragons. She didn't believe the stories told, and only when Daenerys held her hand over a candle flame did she finally accept it as truth. Walking dead men, three-eyed ravens, and dragons were all accepted, but being invulnerable to fire was almost too fantastical for the North's people to believe.

The evening meal went much the same way. She sipped at a goblet of wine to ease her fried nerves and managed to bolt some food down, her appetite nonexistent as she tried to devise a way to keep Jon from her bed that night. Arya seemed to be thinking along the same lines and picked a new thread to pull at her brother's patience.

"You really should write back to Sansa. She's dealing with a lot up there."

"She told me she had the Lords under control," Jon said with a frustrated look.