I'm no angel, but you're straight fire and all my sins are your paradise

A/N: If you're reading and enjoying, thank you so much! This is a short chapter to give me a jumping off point for the next one.

I don't plan to detail every step of the journey to Winterfell. That would be dull. I should've introduced some mad magic that gives them teleportation powers, but I wasn't that clever.

"All my sins are Heaven on EarthAll my, all my sinsThey'll get you into troublebut they'll make you feel goodAll my sins

All my, all my sins
They'll get you into trouble
but they'll make you feel good
All my sins

When they come, come alive
All my, all my ghosts
So real, so divine
Pull my body closer
Tell me it don't feel right

Oh, let me show you the light
You got me falling through endless skies
Oh, I'm no angel, but you're straight fire
And all my sins are your paradise
All my, all my sins"

All My Sins – Transviolet
*******

Daenerys

Days into travel, they were caught in a fierce storm. Everyone from Tyrion to Jon had struggled with sickness, and even she wasn't spared despite being well used to sea travel by now. Jon, a true landlubber, had turned a sickly grey pallor despite his attempt to remain stoic. Every rock of the ship made him tense and clench his fists. The sea outside their tiny window was a frothy fury. Waves, like giant hands, slapped into their ships, and hardy seagulls were tossed like bits of parchment in the wind. Daenerys feared they'd end up in that raging sea at one point. Still, they made it out safely, apart from lingering nausea and a diminished appetite that she couldn't seem to shift. They'd been locked in their stateroom for much of the journey. Once the storm had passed, she escaped onto the deck to get out in the open air and breathe in the salty, brine-rich air.

Her sons flanked their fleet once more, Drogon leading Rhaegal to her as she stood at the helm and tried to ignore the churning in her belly. The dragons had vanished during the height of the squall, only returning after it had ended. She grinned as Drogon swooped low and growled affectionately. Sending her love to him through their fiery bond, she itched to take to the skies. They could be in Winterfell in faster if they flew there. Jon was adamant they must arrive alongside their armies and show a united front for his homeland's suspicious, unwelcoming people. Sensing someone behind her, she turned and smiled at Arya, proud she hadn't startled and had known the young wolf was creeping up behind her for once.

"I spoke with the captain," Arya said by way of greeting. Daenerys tilted her head and listened as she went on, "We'll reach White Harbour on the morrow. The storm didn't delay us as much as we feared."