You were made from scars to live a life you'd rise above

This is a break from the cold and misery! A fluffy, romantic, and filthy break before I finish the chapter that deals with the aftermath of the battle. I needed an escape from it and this happened. I hope you enjoy it.

The chapter title and small snippet of song lyrics below are from the song: Half Life by Livingston.
~*~

~*~"You were made from scars to live a life you'd rise above

~*~
"You were made from scars to live a life you'd rise above

So if this is the last night and you're feeling hollow
I'll give you my half life so you'll see tomorrow
There isn't anywhere that I wouldn't follow
I'm chasing your last light to where ever I go"
~*~

Daenerys

Hands.

Her waning mind could only comprehend grabbing hands and panicked shouts as they took her inside the Keep.

The closing of a door soon muffled the voices.

"What happened to her?" Someone asked as she failed to open an eye to see what was going on.

"You can tell us in a moment." Arya clipped as Daenerys was carefully laid down on a hard surface.

"We should move to a more agreeable setting, Your Grace. We have nothing here to treat her if she's wounded. It won't take-" A harried man's voice tried to object.

There was a slamming sound.

The room went silent. Tension replaced the air, and she held her wispy breath.

"You will attend to my wife here and now. You will keep the Queen's condition to yourself, or you will learn what it means to spend a night in the cells. Are we clear?"

The cold, lethal quality of her husband's voice made every instinct sit up and listen as it snaked through her shattered mind.

There was a weighted pause as the tension grew so thick it rubbed against Daenerys' frozen skin.

"Of course. Your will is mine, Your Grace." The man said, sounding abashed.

As her mind slipped and she lost track, Jon's fingers wove through her own, squeezing once in silent comfort, while her coat was cut from her body.

When she next breached the surface of the smothering darkness holding her captive, gentle hands were pressing on her stomach, and Jon's fingers clenched hers so tightly they lost all feeling.

More pressure on her abdomen made her gasp. Her body stiffened and went loose as the hands on her moved down her body. How long it took, she wasn't aware; she kept drifting into sleep, and when she came to, everything felt like it was happening to someone else.