It's set in motion, the legends spoken, this is my moment

A/N; The aftermath and another plan comes together. And a chat with an enemy.

It's a short one to bring everyone where I need them to be!

Adding because I'm paranoid; I do not own the dialogue Daenerys says to Jon in the archway! That is from the Dragonpit episode. It's just that one piece of dialogue though.

Thank you to anyone reading! The numbers have randomly risen this week after being static for a while, thank you 😊

"Out of the shadowsI've come to make my nameReady for battle'Cause I got a throne to claimThink that I'll crumbleI'll show you your mistake

"Out of the shadows
I've come to make my name
Ready for battle
'Cause I got a throne to claim
Think that I'll crumble
I'll show you your mistake

I survived the pain
I know it made me stronger
So meet the monster
I came to conquer

When all the smoke clears
I'll still be on my feet
Forget all of my fears
'Cause I know my destiny
I feel a champion awaken inside me
It's set in motion
The legends spoken

This is my moment
Can't break my focus
Know where I'm going

This is my moment"

Conquer – Magnus & Neoni
********

Daenerys

The sun had long since retired, and the dragon pit had become a charcoal etching of shadows and empty space. They'd waited so long she had watched the dying of the light as it erased this small piece of a city she could now claim for her House. She did not know what it would look like once light returned and threw all the city's problems into stark relief. She knew it would be a monumental effort to bring an end to her people's suffering, and the weight of this new burden hung from her shoulders like an iron cape. Her steady heart and the cool night air she breathed reminded her she was here, alive and whole. She'd won. Why did she feel so unbalanced? Wasn't this all she ever wanted?

She had taken to hiding in a crumbling archway away from everyone. Her queenly mask had begun to chafe as the wait dragged on, and she'd needed some time alone just to be Dany. Her Unsullied refused to allow her to leave until they'd cleared the streets and the Red Keep of any lingering sycophants of the Lannister Queen. Jon had immediately shot down her suggestion of taking Drogon to the Keep and scaring them out. Tyrion had broken through his anger at being blindsided long enough to agree with Jon. She had conceded but hated having nothing to do. She knew Jon was right. She couldn't risk setting the city ablaze because she couldn't wait. Still, it wore on her.