𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍 ; 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

you ended up passing out in chuuyas room. akutugawa never came, perhaps because you texted a scam number that had gotten saved in your phone.

you felt oddly comfortable at this time.

earlier on the floor you certainly didn't feel this comfortable. are you in his bed? on instinct, your hands started moving, feeling underneath you. immediately - you felt a sheet scrunch up when your hands gripped. fuck.

fuck, fuck. fuck!

you tried to sit up.

keyword, tried.

you were hungover, and had a massive headache that felt like you were being anchored to the bottom of the ocean, hell, if you must. your phone was on the nightstand beside you, so you reached over. opening it to see a few texts, nothing important.

except for one - from chuuya.

i left a glass of water on the nightstand, should help with your headache. as well, you didn't look comfortable in your suit, i got gin to change you into some of her pyjamas. i'm in a meeting with mori right now, i'll be back soon.

instinctively, you looked down. you hadn't even noticed the fact that you weren't in your tight fitting suit anymore. you scrolled to the side, checking what time he sent his message. what time were you up until last night? how did he sleep at all? especially with a hangover? damn, he must have a strong alcohol tolerance. higher than you thought it was.

you put your phone down beside you, forcing yourself to sit up. you slouched over, holding your head to keep yourself from falling forward. once you felt as though you were stable, you reached over and grabbed the glass of water, taking a few small sips to stop you from vomiting. god.. why do you keep drinking?

after a minute or two, you finished off the glass. it definitely did help hangovers as you felt your headache start to subside, enough for you to get up and walk over to his bathroom. he had left your suit on a chair beside, so you grabbed it. he wouldn't mind if you showered.. right?

once in the shower, the water that wasn't hot, but wasn't cold either started to slowly warm up. he had a fancy shower, i'm talking glass doors and tiled walls. indents in said walls that held bottles.

the water droplets raced down your body, drenching it slowly. your hair was flat, opposed to the normal fluff it had. you kept your back turned to the shower head. you could never shower towards it.. it burned your eyes.. but this shower has helped your headache and you've been in here for maybe four and a half minutes. your hands made their way up to your hair, running your fingers through it, cleansing your body of the alcohol that had ran through it in the earlier hours.

once the soap was in your hair, you could feel it rinse down your body as it mixed with the water pressure from the shower head. the glass that encased you was filled with steam. you put your hand on it, removing it immediately and seeing that it left a mark. it felt rather sexual.

you quickly finished your shower after hearing chuuya enter his room and call your name before realizing you were in the shower.

"chuuya, how was your meeting?" you gave him a smile while adjusting the cuffs on your sleeves.

"painful. my head hurts." he sat on the edge of his bed, putting all his weight in bud torso and dropping back, arms out to his sides as his eyes shut and he let out a low groan. "i didn't sleep after last night. speaking of which, do you remember anything?"

you shook your head no.

"ah. well, after we got real drunk, you said you were tired-"

memories of the previous night flooded in.

"chuuya." you whined against his bed. you were still sitting on the floor. he was sitting on his countertops drinking from a bottle. "i'm tired."

he laughed softly. he always found you very whiny when you were drunk. it was cute. "sleep in my bed. i probably won't sleep anyways."

you got up (while holding the bed) and laid down on the side closer to the window. "will you lay with me?"

"sure." he hopped off his countertops and walked over to the bed, laying down and facing the opposite direction of you. just having him there beside you made you fall asleep quicker.

"oh.. god- chuuya.. you should have kicked me out." you covered your face with your hands, muffling your voice out of embarrassment. you slept in his bed. beside him.. and he didn't care.

"i really didn't mind. it's not the first time anyways. and we were drunk, you were burning up by the way." he sighed, running his hands over his face and through his hair. "how are you feeling?" he pushing himself up, looking you up and down to try and see if you were alright.

"i feel better than i did earlier.." you laughed softly. "but i still feel like shit. i have a low alcohol tolerance apparently." your head cocked to the side as you gave him a soft smile.

"you never did have a good tolerance anyways."

just as you were about to speak, your phone rang. both you and chuuya looked down at your hand where you held it. it was dazai.. that's odd? he didn't call you much these days. you answered.

"hello?"

the other end stayed silent for a minute, before dazai perked up.

"[f/n], hello!" you could hear his smile. chuuya shot you a concerned look and all you could do was give him a shrug back. "would you like to get some lunch with me? i'm bored and nobody loves me at the armed detective agency."

you couldn't help but laugh a little bit at his stupidity. "sure.. but can i bring chuuya?"

once again, silence enveloped him from the other side. "yeah, yeah, what the hell? its like a family reunion. except that he hates me."

"he doesn't hate you.. but regardless, we'll be outside the agency in half an hour. be ready." you quickly hung up, chuuya looked rather angry that he was mentioned.

"what the hell man? did you just invite me to hang out with dazai?" he must've seen his name on your phone while you held it. "yes. he invited for lunch but i didn't want to leave you here." you walked over to his doorway, hand wrapping around the doorknob.

"half an hour, be ready."

-

yayayayayyaa i actually had motivation for once holy shit

anyways, i released my levi x reader ^^ i tried to mimic the writing style since it is extremely different!

what we thinking abt it so far

bc i like it