𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙃𝙎 ; 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚

with each and every passing day, you fell harder.

every second that passed, you seen a side of him that no one else has seen.

every week that went by, he could feel himself getting closer and closer to admitting that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with you.

every month that passes, he could see himself becoming gradually happier.

to the point where he was damn well certain he wanted to marry you. start a family with you.

several months of the both of you falling harder and harder each day.

it sounds cheesy, he'll admit that. but.. he's sure. he loves you, he doesn't ever want to leave your side again. he wants to know that you are safe at any given time.

so..

why is he so nervous?

why is he so dead set on asking you to spend the rest of your life with him in such an extravagant way? inviting you to dinner.. getting down on one knee..

it's such a big deal to him. making sure you're happy.

so, here he was. talking to what may be the worst one in the world.

dazai.

"quit being so dramatic." dazai scoffed out, snooping around his room as chuuya laid on his back, staring up at the ceiling. "fuck you." his hands reached up for his hair, as he groaned out. "i just.. don't know what to do."

the other man chuckled in response, "are you sure she wants to even marry you?" to which, chuuyas head shot towards him with a deathly glance, "of fucking course not." he scoffed, getting up and grabbing himself a drink. "jeez, someone's angry." he poked and prodded. "say, where is this ring exactly?" his head turned and look around, looking for a little black box anywhere in the room.

chuuya dig into one of his coat pockets, one he didn't wear often. a fancy black jacket, with a pocket on the inner lining. he pulled out a small box, tossing it to dazai before leaning against his countertop.

"..how much-"

"too much." he cut him off. "i spent a fortune, who's to say she'll even say yes?"

the brunette groaned before shaking chuuyas shoulders. "shut the fuck up and quit complaining. i don't think you understand exactly how lucky you are." he sighed, "to be dating someone such as [f/n]. so suck it up, and think of the positives."

he rolled his eyes in response. "okay, okay. whatever." dazai gave him a grin.

"look, i have to get ready." he grabbed some clothes, laying them out on his bed, trying to see what looks best. "where are you taking her?"

"i don't know. some fancy place downtown. i rented the building, she doesn't like busy places."

"oh, yeah. she never did." he patted him on his shoulder. "good luck."

chuuya had told you to dress fancy, but you weren't sure exactly how fancy.

you decided on a simple floor length dress, a [f/c] gown with a slit up to your thigh. a low cut front, and an open back, showing off a few long scars against your bare skin. as well, paired with some black mary jane shoes and some see-through tights underneath.

although, your neck was looking a little bare.

chuuya was known for wearing hats and chokers, which, you actually had a hat and one of chuuyas old chokers. perhaps you could get arise out of him by wearing it?