𝙈𝙔 𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏 ; 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

"you.." he chuckled slightly, "pulled a gun on mori?" his hands reached up towards his hair, letting go of your thighs. "you're an idiot." he sighed, "are you going to tell me what he told you now?"

you hesitated, thinking about wether or not chuuya would say anything to him, but he's loyal to him so you strongly doubted it. "he told me that i'm a machine. i can't feel human emotions." you shrugged. it wasn't anything extreme but it hurt you, as much as chuuya understood you -- he wouldn't understand this.

"bullshit." he scoffed, his eyes gazing around you face, studying every ridge and scar. "i've seen you on missions, you definitely aren't a goddamn machine and you are capable of feeling human emotions." he sighed. "dazai was trained as a machine. and unless you were trained by him, i doubt you are one. who trained you anyways?"

"mori." you gave him an awkward half-smile as his look became more and more concerned. "shit.. how long have you been in the mafia?" his questions kept adding up, he was putting two and two together.

"hell if i know." you looked him in his eyes, discomfort and sorrow consuming him. "i stopped counting when i was eleven." his gaze softened at your words, all of his muscles became relaxed as his regret took over. he regretted asking you, bringing up any painful memories for you. "i'm sorry." he leaned up to give you some sort of comfort, giving you a soft kiss.

but you pushed him away. "let's put this behind us. mori already said-" he was sick of hearing what mori wanted, what he had done. "fuck what he said. fuck that, i'm not putting this behind us when i just got you." you felt your body heat up as he said that, the fact that he was willing to put his career on the line just to be with you made you feel.. good.

once again, his hands made their way underneath your shirt, drawing circles with his index finger while he focused all of his attention on your neck, making you squirm. your legs wrapped around his torso, your fingers ran through his hair, gripping at it occasionally.

the next two weeks we're torture. the first week, you and chuuya agreed to keep your distance from eachother. although the two of you did sneak away on a mission, luckily no one caught you. the second week, you figured mori probably would've forgotten by now and snuck over to his room at night, staying in the blind spots of the cameras.

most of the time you spent with chuuya you didn't fuck or anything. yeah, you would sometimes but not every time. you just liked the feeling of having him beside you. it made you feel safe. although you would usually get drunk with him, which ended with the two of you laughing your asses off since you had to sneak around like teenagers.

tomorrow you didn't plan on heading over there, and chuuya knew already. you were planning to go hang out with atlas, since it had been awhile, and you wanted to tell him how things have been going. however -- chuuya did not agree with this whatsoever. he didn't trust the guy at all, but he had no control over you and he knew that.

so you were spending the night with him to make up for it.

the two of you were already drunk and planning on turning on some cheesy movie before falling asleep, but chuuya had other plans. he was already hovering over top of you, his hair falling over his face and touching yours, as he kissed you, his tongue in your mouth, licking every inch of it, stifling your moans as his hands felt everywhere on your body, slowly making their way down.

eventually his mouth attached to your neck, nipping and biting where he left wet spots all over, as well as red marks that would soon turn into bruises. his hands feeling your thighs, everywhere they could reach.

although he left it there, with you wanting -- needing more.

"christ.. chuuya, you're such a fucking tease." you turned away from him, annoyed with the fact that he has the audacity to get you riled up and then ignore you.