𝙈𝙄𝘿𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 ; 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

"you.." he sighed, running his hands through his hair. "you love me." he chuckled like a child. but, he already knew you loved him. you had admitted it a few weeks ago, after he picked you up from atlas' the first time. "you.. love me." he repeated the words again, biting his lips in the process. "shit.." he sighed, sitting down on his bed with you standing awkwardly in front of him, the words racing through his mind.

truth be told, he hadn't heard anyone say those words to him in years. let alone in a romantic way. he was scared, and that's why he refused to say it back. you hurt him before, who's to say you won't again?

"chuuya, it's okay. don't feel pressured to say anything back. i just wanted you to know." you shrugged, sitting down beside him as his gaze fixated on his legs.

he shook the words from his mind before looking over at you and putting on some kind of mask, one that made him look fine. "you smell like weed." his brows furrowed as he looked you up and down before his eyes pierced through your skull.

you tensed up, realizing that you never told chuuya that you got high with atlas last time, and perhaps now he would be more nervous about atlas trying something if he was under the influence. "i got high with atlas." you shrugged, "told him my whole life story, minus the mafia of course, that's what caused me to come over here."

he nodded, but you could see he was still nervous, thinking about your words that echoed through his mind. but they just wouldn't wrap around his head, how could someone such as you love him?

but you still tried. tried to help him get his mind off of it by bringing up the past. you know, the one he always dreaded thinking about.

"hey.. chuuya? do you remember when you were seventeen? i was eighteen at the time. it was before i left, but.. do you remember when i took a shit ton of pills?" you made sure to say the last park quietly, in hopes of not hurting him. he quickly nodded. "you are the reason i'm alive, chuuya. you stayed with me for twenty-four hours a day for probably two weeks straight." you smiled softly, resting your head on his shoulder while listening to him breathing. "yeah.. i remember that. i was so scared that you were going to.." he trailed off, his voice getting quieter and quieter. not wanting to mention that he was nervous you were going to off yourself.

he looked down at you before smiling slightly, his arm wrapping around and touching your shoulder. his hands were cold against your body, making you shudder against his touch.

"shit, you're freezing, chuuya." you took his hand within yours to try and heat it up, whereas he watched you do so. "i'm always cold." he shrugged before pulling his hand away and pressing his mouth against yours, pulling you closer to him.

"although.." he spoke softly into your mouth, before pulling away entirely. "you can warm me up." you could see him smirk, as well as lightly laughing. his mouth latching against yours again, his hands snaking underneath your shirt, wrapping around your waist as his thumbs drew circles.

"do you like.." you spoke into his mouth, your forehead resting against his as you pulled away, looking into his eyes. god, they were so fucking beautiful and you couldn't seem to get over that. "..have an obsession with my waist?" you chuckled, "your hands are always on my waist, i swear." you pushed his hair behind his ear while he thought about what you said.

"partially, yeah." he grinned, his eyes flicking down from your eyes to your lips and back. "you're just.." he placed you down on the bed, hovering over top of you with his legs on either side of you, his hair tickling your face. "so.. beautiful." once again, his hands reached underneath your shirt, pulling up and taking it off of you, his head reaching down to be in level with your waist.