𝙄'𝙈 𝙎𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙔 ; 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

you were correct, of course.

it did start to rain eventually, it started down pouring right before you arrived at the port.

your reflection was visible. this is one of the first times in a long time that you've seen yourself looking like this. with your hat.

the ground was slippery, but you were always sure-footed.

you quickly located the main man you were after, the boss man. you were currently hidden on some shipping containers, using binoculars. the rain was pattering on your back, the air ripping through you. the waves beside the port were violent, the wind pushing them back and forth.

"i got you.." you put the the binoculars down, pulling your gun out from your holster, aiming towards the man surrounded by others.

during this, you hadn't noticed where you placed the binoculars, resulting in you hitting them onto the pavement below, shattering any glass inside of it. this got the attention of anyone in the surrounding area.

someone quickly noticed, yelling towards the other people, causing a scene and pulling more people towards you. you rolled over and pulled yourself into the middle of the container, the rain hitting your face as you listened to the people talking below you.

you held your breath, holding your hand with your gun close to you as you were suddenly regretting this decision on coming alone.

"boss! i think someone's around here." followed by a scoff, "find them and bring them to me."

a few men were heard running around and cocking their guns. you sweater was slowly becoming soaked with each passing moment as you held your left hand over your mouth, the other holding your gun up against your chest. it suddenly felt awfully heavy as you realized you had to take down everyone here.

without being seen.

fuck, you were going to die here.

wait,

wait.

wait a minute, you're an ability user. you can win this fight. you just needed to get a quick glance at one of the men, and morph as them. it shouldn't be too hard, right?

you crawled slowly over to the edge, making sure you weren't visible in any way, your hand wrapping around the edge of the container and glancing slightly.

one of the men were walking by frantically, a tall man in a suit with a rifle in his arms, sunglasses covering his eyes. puddles were splashing as he ran by.

you had gotten a good enough glance to morph, but you wouldn't have gotten the gun. so you had to make it work somehow.

the gun fell to your side softly as you put all of your focus into morphing. slowly feeling your body fade away and come back simultaneously. the hard part of all of this was getting down without being seen.

you glanced down at your now veiny hand, as you crawled off of it, accidentally twisting your ankle as you adjusted to the newfound body weight.

"shit.."

you shook it off and trudged to where you knew the main man was, planning to lead him somewhere secluded and shoot him. surely he would listen to his subordinates.

all eyes were on you as you headed into the main area, looking your hardest to try and seem normal but also to be able to find him.

eventually you did find him, and he did agree to talk to you in private. you noticed a knife strapped against his chest.

"what did you want to talk about? make it snappy." he groaned as he leaned against the brick wall behind him.

you quickly gave him a swift punch to the jaw, making it hard enough for him to lose his footing so you could grab the knife, quickly stabbing where you could only assume his kidneys were. leaving him to bleed out and die was better than wasting a bullet and causing his subordinates to scurry over.