𝙈𝙀𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙎 ; 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

tw // mentions of drugs, use of marijuana, overdosing (flashback)

anything in italics is [f/n] talking about her past / a flashback. (first person pov)

-

you and chuuya did end up getting some work done, but you mainly just spent the few hours goofing off with eachother. when you did leave for atlas' house, he definitely made sure your neck was visible, hoping that it would come to atlas that you were off limits. (although he wasn't into you romantically, let alone sexually.)

the drive to atlas' was tedious, (and boring,) but he was waiting for you outside his house when you got there, since he was smoking something. he greeted you with a smile and a hug before his eyes descended from your face downwards, eyeing your neck and smiling to himself.

"you sly, sly minx. i can't believe you." he was taller than you by quite a bit, so it was rather daunting looking up at him with his sinister smile. "you fucked him."

you could feel yourself getting smaller and smaller beneath him as you felt your brain go fuzzy, not being able to explain what exactly you were thinking. you were just kind of standing uncomfortably infront of him. all you could do at this point was raise your hands in defeat, signifying that he was right.

"alright, alright. yeah, perhaps i did." his gaze distorted into a more confused one. "damn, really? i kinda thought you drew those on or some shit." he scratched his neck awkwardly. "what the fuck? why would i humiliate myself like that?" you smacked his arm before walking up and into his house, he followed close behind you, dropping his finished cigarette and walking over it to prevent a fire from starting it.

you sat at his dining room table, just as you had when you first met him. but as of right now, you were just staring at eachother awkwardly.

"wanna do coke?" he spat out while grinning ear-to-ear. "-caine?" you laughed as he pulled out a little baggy with a white substance.

"nah, i'm good." you denied. he put the bag back in his pocket before pulling out a bottle of pills. "xanax?" he shook the bottle for emphasis. you shook your head in denial, he threw the bottle onto his kitchen counter. "more for me." he grinned.

"are you a dealer or something?" you questioned, fiddling with your hands below the table. "me? no, the xanax is for anxiety, and the weed is medicinal purposes." speaking of which, he pulled out a joint, lighting it and handing it to you.

"and the coke?"

he shrugged in response. "my buddy sold it to me before he died. i hold onto it as a tribute to him." you passed him the joint after he finished speaking, the room starting to reek of weed soon enough.

"didn't think you'd care anyways, little miss mafia." a muscle in his jaw twitched as his voice began to sound more serious. "i'm joking! you do dress like you're in the italian mafia or some shit though." he giggled like a child before passing the joint to you again.

you sighed in relief.

"so tell me what happened with chuuya."

you told him. everything, from the moment you left his house, to this morning when you were in the shower with him. how you were falling more and more for him every day. doing so made the whole thing seem so much more.. real.

"that sounds like something straight out of a rom-com movie or some shit." he laughed to himself before realizing you didn't find it funny, making him shut up. "how did you meet him anyways?"

you couldn't exactly tell him that your former friend from the mafia found him and partially kidnapped him, so you changed your story up a little bit.

"do you want the short story or the long story?" you sighed, feeling the weed work its effects in you. "the long story."