𝙇𝙔𝙄𝙉𝙂 ; 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

for once in your entire lifetime, you woke up in chuuyas arms. surrounded by warmth, his hands wrapping around your lower body, his head was next to yours, feeling the heat from his breathing hitting the back of your neck.

you were wondering what had driven chuuya to not wake up earlier for work, could it have been the fact that he slept in? or just that he felt that mori would've been fine without him?

regardless, you did your best to not try and stir him out of his sleep, slowly removing the arms that wrapped around you, the legs that tangled with yours, eventually being able to move out of the bed, glancing over his still body as he slept. this would be one of the only times that chuuya looked peaceful, was one he was sleeping.

"would you please stop staring at me?" he scoffed, opening one of his eyes to glance up at you while he grinned.

"aw." you suck air between your teeth, "but you look so peaceful." you laid back down beside him, staring up at the ceiling as he stared a hole into the side of your head. "why didn't you wake up early?" your hands rested against his arm, which was now back overtop of you.

"mori texted me, said to take the day off." he sighed, "speaking of mori.. he checked the cameras." he bit at his lip. "he seen you come in here last night."

you shrugged. what does it matter anymore? he wasn't in control of what you could and couldn't do. "so?" you scoffed, turning your head towards him.

"i just-"

"i'm sick of having to sneak around like teenagers, chuuya. his opinion doesn't matter, and i'll do whatever i damn well want to."

the man infront of you didn't bother speaking. he wasn't sure what to say anyways, should he risk his job, or risk losing you?

"we can talk more about this later, gin and higuchi want to meet up with us." you sat up, feeling his eyes following you as you reached for your phone. "come on, get out of bed." you scoffed, walking towards his bathroom.

gin and higuchi had entered the cafe, meeting up with wherever tachihara had been sitting, his fingers currently typing away a 'where are you' to gin. his face brightened when he seen the two of them.

"mornin' higuchi." he smiled, she nodded in response, sitting down as he glanced at gin. "gin." he growled, it had become a running joke to just greet eachother in a mean way.

"hey, asshole." gin giggled at him, kicking his shin from the opposite side of the table, leaving tachihara with pain in his leg.

higuchi lost all of her attention span whilst looking outside the window, ignoring whatever the two were talking about.

until gin snapped her out of her phase, "higuchi, when is [f/n] getting here?" the blonde shrugged in return, pulling all of her attention towards the outside again.

"speaking of which," tachihara cleared his throat. "what's going on between the two of them?" he leaned closer to gin, causing gin to do the same while shrugging. "i'm pretty sure they fucked." gin kept her voice hushed.

"oh," he laughed. "they most definitely did, i thought it was obvious." he scoffed, "you seen the pictures."

"shut up, shut up, they're here." higuchi cut in, smacking gins hands with hers, causing all eyes to fall on the two of you at the doorway.

"hi gin, higuchi-" you looked at tachihara in a confusing manner, clearing your throat and carrying on. "tachihara." he just smiled back.

chuuya took a seat beside tachihara, you took the seat beside him. he knew tachi better than you did, you never really knew him. you certainly heard of him, but we're never in contact with him until recently. he seemed like a nice guy, but he's rather flirtatious.