fluff

[ight my smut chapter is taking longer than I thought it would for various reasons (including the fact that it has actual plot before the sex) so I'm gonna make this little thing in the meantime for...anyone who's starved of davesport content ig]

-

Dave sat, watching the other three sleeping. Jack hadn't come back to the flipside yet, so they just decided to sleep.

However, Dave, feeling weird, couldn't sleep. It's not that he wasn't tired, it was just that he literally could not sleep.

He sighed, extremely bored, still not able to close his eyes and relax. He was really on edge, just from the general situation they were in.

He didn't even have anything to distract himself with, which was usually his go-to when this bored and anxious out of his mind.

A little later, by the grace of Fredbear himself, he heard familiar footsteps approaching. Friendly footsteps.

He felt arms wrapping around him soon after their footsteps stopped. "Hm...why are you back so soon?"

Jack stayed silent for a little, thinking. "Everything is going so slow, thought I'd check up on you guys."

Dave nodded before Jack soon added, "why aren't you sleeping?" Dave sighed, not really wanting to talk about it.

"I guess I just couldn't..." Dave moved to face Jack, pulling him into his lap. Jack happily followed his movements.

"Is it about...y'know..." Jack asked, placing a hand on Dave's face, rubbing his cheek with his thumb lightly.

Dave nodded, leaning into Jack's touch. He smiled as Jack moved his other hand to start messaging his back.

"Hmmm..do you want to cuddle for a little bit then?" Jack asked, kissing Dave after he finished talking.

Dave smiled, even as they pulled away, "of course." Jack laid his head on Dave's shoulder, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Hey, when this is all over, d'you think we'll be able to do this everyday?" Dave asked, smiling as he thought of it.

He couldn't see it, but Jack's face was full of sorrow, remembering what'll happen to him after they killed Henry. "...Of course, Dave..."

(jk I don't wanna do y'all like that 😔)

He couldn't see it, but Jack's face was full of happiness as he thought of being able to do this everyday. "Of course, Dave." He smiled.

-

[Yeah, it's short but that's the point, now take your treat before I finish your smut, hornyass people]