Prologue

Muichiro was an intelligent man.

He knew his place, and how to act when approached with the right people. Each step he took, told a different story in his character. He held a calm demeanor in which everyone was aware of. Nobody got on his bad side. Neither did anyone ever dare to.

Except for that of the unapproachable model and actor, Genya Shinazugawa. With just the lift of his lip he had girls falling to their knees. He walked in a way that displayed his confidence. That displayed the inner shadow in which followed him within his nature. His inner glow, that is. Ladies left and right, traced his figure with their observant eyes. He had media-as he was on every paper that begged existence. He was Genya. Nobody could steal that title.

Although he disliked it, Muichiro was aware of the bold presence his rival held. He swore not to sit back and watch things unfold. Instead, he picked up his phone as he usually did and tweeted back to the hateful words Genya spewed concerning him. Their digital fights over Twitter lit up that of their fans as both sides fought to defend their idols.

However, at the end of the day, neither of them would agree to disagree. Alas, the routine pursued as days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months. Their schedules busy with both casual work, and insulting phrases.

The internet became a pothole of verbal fighting, gossip, and drama. Their fans applauded as their managers sighed. All the while, they stood into place awaiting the roar of the latter one.

They could keep this going on and on, for however they wished ample time contained. They swore they would, if they truly could. However, it would come to an end...

BAM

The sound of hands slamming onto a grandeur desk emerged throughout the set. The room shook ever so slightly-staff members unable to contain the green screen wrapped into their grasps. All eyes turned over to the direction of the sound; a halt in their movements as Tungsten lights flickered off, exposing the opposing yellow bulbs throughout the room.

Muichiro halted.

His eyes bulged as he perceived the angry face his manager held in confusion. His head tilted in an utter pert. In preparation, he allowed his nerves to calm for the daily scolding he was yet to receive.

"Muichiro...," Uzui began, lifting a finger up from the desk. "I need-no... we all need you to stop these immature online arguments with Genya."

Muichiro's eyes looked everywhere, but at his approacher as he thought to himself. The bystanders paused, watching and waiting for his response. All retinas remained focused on his still body as he stood silent for quite some time.

Bringing a pen to his lip, he sighed, and with a shrug said, "You and I both know he starts most of these fights. But I'm always the one to blame."

His face occupied a look of unhappiness, whereas his voice differed. He spoke in ill words, which spooked the audience amongst the two. Yet, a subtle frown could be perceived on the lips of the boy, unfolding a subtle emotion within.

Uzui's eyebrows knit up in anger as he observed a pink pout slowly curl up into a sly smile.

"I'll only stop if he apologizes...," Muichiro admitted with pert.

Whispers fled the room surrounding the two. Staff members silently snickered to their coworkers, as they embraced the uncomfy air. Beneath it all, a nonchalant man, with his flamboyant superior, stood proud of the change in difference.

However, Uzui's silence wouldn't pursue. He bit his lip in concern, allowing his clipboard to tap gently against the wooden desk. Knitting his eyebrows, some might perceive the regret on his face was rather visible. He shook his head to his inaudible thoughts, and sighed.

"Why are you always so stubborn?" He questioned, tilting his head over to which one could almost visibly sense his curiousity.

Muichiro's eyes widened in surprise.

Sarcastically, he allowed for a pale hand to brush against his chest dramatically; rather in offense. He glared at Uzui with a feeling of betrayal before crossing his arms together.

"Wow... so that's how it-,"

"Muichiro! He'll apologize to you, in-person, when he gets here tomorrow for the practice scene," Uzui huffed. "Now... will you comply?"

It took him awhile, but Muichiro fully processed those words eventually. His sardonic smile, slowly turned into that of a confused but distraught face as each word was scanned in his head.

Shaking his head, he sucked on his front teeth and said, "What?"

Uzui sighed, running a hand down his face in exasperation. Never, had he felt so vexed by a man's obliviousness.

"I'm saying that Genya will be acting on the same set as you," He groaned. "I thought you knew this already!"

"Well yeah, I knew we were acting in the same movie, of course. It's in the script, it's in everything, I just-I didn't...," Muichiro bit his lip in apprehension. "I just don't want to work in the same room as him. That, the set number I mean, is not in everything."

Uzui shrugged, clasping the papers in his hands together, and re-clipping the clipboard.

"These things happen Muichiro. You'll get used to it," He admitted. "Your mission right now, however, is to get as close to Genya as possible. We don't need this rivalry to affect our business here."

Muichiro's pupils followed that of the taller one, as his toned figure escaped the room. He bit his nail, predicting the events of tomorrow in his head.

Shaking his head, he groaned in annoyance. He just couldn't see it. He couldn't see Genya and him possibly being friends.

From the glances that the camera crew gave him, he would doubt they approved as well. Although they were hardly apart of the drama, their reactions were priceless as some even hesitated folding up the cameras. Most stood in the corner, gossiping about the conversation in which occured just minutes ago.

Even the makeup designer only slightly flinched as Uzui walked past her. The brushes fell elegantly onto the marble floor as she embraced his presence. She gasped, swiftly zipping up the makeup pouch before resting onto a prop rocking chair in exhaustion.

Muichiro rolled his eyes, refusing to think about the day after the current one. His eyes bulged as his mind went through every possible outcome. However, all he could do was refuse.

Refuse until the day would come that it truly happened.

Word Count: 1100