Detailed Ver 'Love Hotel'

Very detailed sex scenes warning!⚠️ I mentioned that this would be happening in the bio of this fic. So, please refrain from bullying me. And feel free to leave if you feel uncomfortable. This is not "Uh Oh (Pt. 2)" btw. But "Uh Oh (Pt. 2)" does exist, and will be posted at it's appropriate time in coordination with the remainder of the storyline.

Remember that one chapter, "Love Hotel"? Yeah, so basically, this is some insight on what was said that day and the words exchanged between the two (that being Genya and Muichiro) while they were hitting it off.

Enjoy your read! 😁😁

-

Genya took a deep breath, looking at the bed frame in front of him. After taking in a quite dense gulp, he closed his eyes abruptly, opening them to afterwards look at the boy below him. He couldn't pinpoint the reason as to why, but a haste feeling of guilt rushed through him at the thought of putting it in.

It'd been a while since the two had done it, and the shame on top of the background behind it all embarrassed him. He couldn't possibly do it. Yet, as he looked at Muichiro pleading desperately, his tip dripping of dense milk, something in him reacted, and all of a sudden he wanted to fuck every organ in his torso.

Not out of the ignorance of blind lust, but out of a genuine love remaining within him. A love he still had for Muichiro, and wished the smaller one could have back and create mutual.

"Genya...," He heard his name from below. "Focus," Muichiro sternly whispered, grasping onto the schlong of the taller one and aligning it with his entrance.

Genya grunted with a nod, gripping onto the chunks of thigh below Muichiro's ass, and lifting his legs up to fall atop his shoulders. It was Muichiro's favorite position. He still remembered that about him.

He always would.

With a deep breath, he slowly thrusted his hips, allowing a quarter of the full six inches to enter his hole. Muichiro sighed into the sudden feeling, furrowing his eyebrows intensely. It's been a while since he's done this. He never tried it with anyone else ever since the disappointing event of their breakup.

He bit his lip as Genya took everything out, rubbing his cock against his own slowly before putting it back in. Slowly but surely, it would gradually result into a gentle pattern of thrusts. Very slow thrusts with very little amount as Genya tried his best not to hurt the one he used to call his love.

He could still hear the minor voices Muichiro used to always produce whenever they experienced this intimate interaction. The way his voice came out all foggy and what not, like a sweet hum or symphony. It was like a pleasing lullaby. Except, lullaby's don't cause an erection, do they?

Point is, Genya was in love with these sounds, and his sole goal was to pursue them on and on — throughout the night. It was like his own personal song only he could hear. He wished Muichiro could say the same for him. If only he didn't make that ignorant mistake.

His teeth clenched when Muichiro's once light breaths turned into faint moans the moment he allowed another inch into his hole.

"Mmn... hangh~ hahhh," Muichiro panted, arching his back slowly to the thrusts. "You wish you were doing this to Yui, don't you?"

It went silent after the rather sudden question — whether or not it be deemed rhetorical. The room was awfully occupied of only the desperate moans emitting from Muichiro's cave; nothing else.

Instantly, Genya froze in registration to the statement. He kept thrusting, but mentally, there rested a blank space. Maybe he expected something, but nothing so straight forward as that. How does one even answer that question? What was he to say?

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked with a dour tone, finally putting the whole thing in, and receiving a louder moan from the smaller one.

"Ahhn ~ f-uhuck~ noh," Muichiro breathed, looking up at the taller one with pleading eyes.

"Then why are we bringing this up?" He asked, thrusting harder until he had begun to groan to the pleasure as well.

Muichiro went silent for a moment, purposefully keeping the other waiting. He continued to sing louder and louder with each eager thrust, clutching onto the bedsheets below him strictly. He could feel his hole clenching tighter as Genya went deeper into him. He whimpered to the slight pain hiding beneath all of the pleasure, riveting his head away from the cause desperately.

"Fuck... fuck... mmn... Genyuah~ hanganh ahh~," He moaned to every thrust, closing his eyes as they'd begun to water.

He opened his eyes once again to look up at Genya with a subtle frown.

"Such a shame my brother got the same treatment," He said — furrowing his eyebrows, and grabbing onto his erecting cock to rub it gently. "Guess I'm not special,"

"Alright, I'm just gonna stop," Genya notified, pulling out abruptly with a disappointed sigh. "You seriously can't go a second without talking about it,"

"Ahh wait — I was just about to come,"

"Too bad."

Muichiro folded in his lips, knitting his eyebrows together in an irritated matter.

"Fine... I'll stop,"

In truth, he desperately didn't want to. After all, it's not like he was the one who made such a cruel mistake and ruined an entire, once loving relationship. It was worth mentioning. Anything to make the other feel guilty for what he did. However, just for once, he was going to keep quiet on the situation although it was his right to speak up. He just wanted to continue.

Genya sighed, bringing his hands onto the smaller one's waist once again. Muichiro took ahold of his cock, positioning it to his entrance and moved forward, forcing it into his hole. They began again, thrusting back and force — into the other.

As much as Muichiro wanted to say something; anything about the situation, he refused to. Now wasn't the time. Not while he was still being penetrated by the person he wanted to desperately call a fling.

The blood flow around his private area began to gradually increase. The pleasure slowly rose, creating a longing pleasure surrounding his tip. He rubbed his cock faster to the rushing feeling in his blood as his legs shook along to his movements.

"Auungh haaahhn~."

His moans grew longer, yet in shorter amounts. He arched his back, enjoying the unknown liquids rushing up his cock hastily. They begged of an escape from his body. With one last official song, he finally orgasmed; his legs jerking to every ounce of liquid flowing out of him in pleasure.

"Why didn't you warn me?" Genya asked, continuing to thrust as Muichiro removed his hand from his cock, closing his eyes in satisfaction.

With a sigh, Muichiro opened his eyes and said, "Well, nobody warned me when you went ahead and fucked my brother."

Genya folded his lips in guilt, thrusting a lot faster than he was before. He refused to argue with the smaller one. His only goal now was to finish as hastily as was possible. He couldn't last another second in this embarrassing situation he was put in. Orgasm and out.

"Hmm, silent are we?"

Word Count: 1232