UzuRen

Y'all watch the short video plssss, it's so cute! I can'tttt😖

-

Genya moaned into Muichiro's mouth who pulled the back of his hair, increasing the adrenaline the two were experiencing. Their once slow pecks soon turned into desperate French kisses. The intensity in the room increased as they proceeded to roughly make out, shrugging off the world around them. They were completely interlocked within each other.

Genya bit his bottom lip, separating the kiss with a line of spit. Increasing the grip he still had on the smaller ones waist, he moved down to his chin impatiently. Muichiro lustfully sighed as a bumpy tongue rolled down his neck to his collarbone. He nearly forgot about the role he was playing as his mind remembered the days he so eagerly wanted this. Not from just anyone, but from him.

He bit his lip at the thought of it, pleasured by the soft sucking he felt on his skin. As apart of the scene they were filming, Genya began to push idle objects in the set out of his way. He slightly opened his eyes, noticing the distance that still remained from the two in comparison to the bed. They were almost nearing their destination.

The moment his eyelids would touch again, his eager want took over him. It wasn't supposed to, but it was evident that it happened. The blood flow inside him was rushing down at the sound of Muichiro's hums; traveling to one area in particular. As much as he tried to control it, something in particular progressively flew up and significantly increased his excitement

He groaned in response to the feeling of his erection, pressing his body against Muichiro for some reciprocation in return. Muichiro's hums gradually turned into soft moans as he took in the sexual intimacy Genya was eager to give. As Genya pursued desperately sucking on his neck, he found himself growing louder in his own tone.

It was obvious he'd been marked. Was that even allowed on set? Whatever the answer might've been, it didn't matter to the two. They were completely into it at this point.

Suddenly, Muichiro felt the back of his legs touch the bed frame behind him. He fell onto the sheets, bringing Genya down with him. By this time, Shinobu was expected to declare 'cut' as they'd completed the scene; yet, that failed to happen. Except it did, but they happened to be too indulged in their own worlds to notice her demands.

Instead, Genya ran a hand up Muichiro's thigh, poking fingers underneath the hem of his denim shorts. He gripped onto the skin he was holding, earning yet another mewl from the smaller one who proceeded to rub his crotch in pattern with the taller ones. Their erections progressively increased, leaving possible potential for unexpectedly fucking on set.

Genya took the initiative to leave yet another mark on Muichiro's collarbone. He pulled at his skin with his teeth, watering his neck with saliva. His other hand ran through his flowing t-shirt, tickling his abdomen with every subtle graze.

He began to tug on his own zipper, afraid he wasn't capable of watering down his erection any longer. He was still trapped in his own love and lust, and completely failed to notice his lingering surroundings. Just before he could fully expose his boxers, and possibly embarrass himself on set, he was halted by a desperate squeal.

"I said CUT!" Shinobu shouted loud into the megaphone.

Genya came to his senses, abruptly pushing himself off of the smaller ones body. His breaths came out without pattern as they attempted to match his heartbeat, to no avail. He gazed around himself noticing the cast and crew who stared awkwardly, and the male who used to shrivel under him gasping for air. Looking down, he noticed his half unzipped trousers and gulped. He proceeded to zip them back up.

What had gotten into him?

"You two must be really passionate about your characters, huh?" Shinobu asked with a sigh of relief.

The two of them remained silent for the time being, glancing around the room for the watchful eyes who stared back. It was too much pressure all at once for them to tolerate.

"Yeah that... that's it," Muichiro lied. "I'm just really enjoying playing Ryohaku right now,"

Shinobu stared at the two for a while, in search of any odd movements. She did find something of the sorts; something quite unexpected poking through the fabric of Genya's trousers. Her face grew a vibrant red at the sight, and the further notice of Muichiro's as well. She let out a breath she hadn't already realized she was holding in, and held her forehead with a palm.

It was going to be a long day, she knew for sure. After all, it was the sex scene day. Yet, she hadn't quite really expected this much. Admittedly, she was attempting to do a little teasing after receiving the news of Muichiro and Genya's former relationship. However, it would get a little out of hand, and so would the two in front of her.

With a sigh, she hesitantly announced, "It's a wrap,"

Instantly, the silence dismissed as participants began to pack up and scurry. Every idle person in the room found at least one thing to do as to not stay put amidst the awkwardness.

"So... the sex scene's in the can, right?" Uzui spoke up in question.

"Oh yeah — definitely in the can with that one," Shinobu responded. "Without a doubt,"

"What are we talking about?" A third voice chimed in, breaking through their conversation.

The two turned around to face the familiar voice in which approached. They were instantly shot in the face by a beaming positive aura, as well as a benevolent smile that brazed the soft looking facial structure of the one before them. Uzui was instantly weak in the knees.

"Oh, we were just umm — talking about the scene that just happened...," He sputtered, unaware of what to say next.

Noticing this, a slight smirk popped up on Shinobu's face. Mitsuri might've been the Ultimate Matchmaker, but seeing as Shinobu had somewhat of a streak at this point, the titles seemed to be conversing. Now was her time to establish yet another blossoming relationship.

She nudged Uzui on the back, slightly grabbing his attention. He flinched in acknowledgement to her responsive advances, prepared to perceive what she was bound to converse.

"Ask to be his ride for the celebration party," She whispered behind him.

Instantly, picking up what she was putting down he nodded. A subtle colored hue rose upon his face at the realization of what she might've been intending.

With an exaggerated breath, he asked Rengoku, "A... are you going to the party at eight?"

Registering the question, Rengoku looked up to the ceiling and placed his index finger upon his chin in wonder. He knew about the party, yet, was uncertain concerning his availability. Even after fishing for his party clothes, and searching through every shop in the mall to find the perfect attire, his mind still wasn't set on the initial fact. Yet, obviously, there was a still a hassle in his way.

"Hmm, unfortunately, I don't have a night driver,"

"Really?" Uzui asked. "Then how do you get to places at night?"

"Yeah, about that — I don't,"

"Like... at all?"

"Yeah, I used to have one, but he never brought me to the right location," He explained. "My current driver only rides for mornings up to early evenings,"

Uzui gulped, hesitant for what he was about to say next. Just the thought of Rengoku in the passenger seat beside him sent chills up his spine for whatever reason. How would he compose himself?

Yet, he was still so eager for that outcome regardless.

"Could I be your ride...?"

Word Count: 1311