Apologize

Muichiro looked hurriedly through the papers, tracing every written letter. His eyes scurried through the sea of words in show of his retinas. He leaned back into his cushioned seat for an enhanced view.

Wow, he thought. Too many words.

That he was definitely not willing to read over. He shook his head, turning pages over from back to front, nearly ripping off the staple from internal apprehension.

Uzui stood firmly in his seat, looking through pages slowly and responsibly. Each page followed by a trace of his wet thumb as he flipped it from it's corners. Every once in a while, he quoted a few lines from the information he was receiving to the driver, Giyuu Tomioka. They would have conversations over some sections, Giyuu doing much less of the talking.

All in all, Uzui was a much responsible manager who studied his intellectual curiosities. Whereas the one he was managing differed from said practices.

It was exasperating for the two opposites.

Uzui looked over his shoulder to analyze the actions of the smaller one. Muichiro was certainly focused, but not in a smart way. He was biting on his thumbnail, and glancing at the paper in peculiar ways as if star gazing. Uzui grew confused the most when he suddenly picked up his pen and began to trace cursive letters atop the underline.

"Hey now... slow down," He demanded as Muichiro slightly looked up. "Do you understand what you're signing?"

The smaller one nodded.

"What are you signing?" He tested.

It went silent as Muichiro began to quickly re-read random sentences to at least get a clue. He hated losing to his manager. Especially when he had already realized he was in the wrong.

"Uhh...-,"

"Exactly,"

"But-

"Don't," Uzui paused. "You're signing whether or not you're ok with keeping whatever goes on during the set a secret,"

Muichiro knitted his eyebrows together, looking up from the stack of papers and throwing them to the side. He crossed his legs and leisurely looked out of the window of the BMW. Uzui was instantly taken aback, clutching onto the handle of the seat lever across from the car inventory.

"Muichiro, if you don't sign this you won't be able to act in the movie,"

Muichiro meeped and hastily faced the taller one.

"I sighed it though,"

Uzui made a face as if saying "Oh" but with little emotion. A sigh of relief escaped from his mouth as he slowly sunk into his passenger seat. He motioned across the street, relaxing his already toned breaths as eyes closed promptly.

"Now, all we need to do is wait for Genya's approval,"

-

"What! You didn't sign it!?" A staff coordinator shouted in shock.

Genya nodded again, this time less gentle than the last.

"Do you not want to be in the movie? We just finished filming act 1 yesterday, and now we're working on act 2. It's almost too late to quit now!"

"I get that, Aoi," He confirmed. "It's just. I'm only halfway through the packet,"

The face of the smaller girl almost visibly shrinked as she tried to process his response. She couldn't believe her ears. She didn't want to be harsh on him, but she could've sworn this was the first of the first. It would've never crossed her mind that she'd have to approach somebody like this at some point in her lifetime.