Misunderstanding

"What the hell...," Muichiro cursed, aiming to cover his cold body that'd been half naked for whatever reason.

He turned around in confusion, the pain of a hangover violently banging in his head as he spotted Genya beside him. A chill ran up his spine at the sight of him sleeping peacefully, and half naked as well. Remaining in the blankets, he hastily sat up to perceive his surroundings. It was far too recognizable to not notice; he was in Genya's bedroom, half naked, and extremely unwell.

Slowly but surely, he began to recall the events of the nights before. His mind focused on the scenes of the party where he was found heavily drunk. Genya threw him in his car, took him home, and brought him to his room. For whatever reason that was where his memories stopped, and he couldn't further register the rest.

A hitch built up in his throat at the thought of what Genya might've done to him. He looked down at the sheets, far too apprehensive to move even a single inch. His breaths gradually transitioned into irregular pants as he crossed his arms and covered his stomach anxiously. He looked at the body mirror in front of him in fret, unsure of how he would go about waking Genya up.

An awful feeling of disappointment took over him as he thought over his confrontation. He was perfectly aware of the fact that Genya still loved him, but he never would've thought he'd go as low as something like this. Although it was rather hard for him to admit it, he somewhat trusted Genya, and now that was gone too. He was completely disgusted. More at himself rather than the latter.

"Oh...," Genya began, gradually waking up from his tight slumber. "You already up?" He asked lethargically.

Muichiro refused to respond to his genuine question, proceeding to hesitantly look away from him. He couldn't fathom the fact that the taller one had absolutely no remorse for what he did. It increased his disgust which flew to his stomach that began to ache. An anxious stomach he received from the disappointment.

"Did you have fun?" He asked, bringing his knees up to his chest apprehensively.

Genya arched an eyebrow, leisurely correcting his posture to sit up correctly. Obviously, he would've had to have had at least a little bit of fun while at the party. He wasn't scared of admitting that to Muichiro. Nonetheless, he had a feeling that wasn't at all what Muichiro was talking about. After all, his tone of voice said a lot in the current situation.

"Hm?" Genya hummed in confusion.

"Taking advantage of me of course," Muichiro explained, waiting for a valid response to explain the situation he was in.

Genya was instantly taken aback by the absurd accusation. He would've never thought Muichiro would hold him accountable for such an indecent and immoral act. Now, the two have accused each other for a lot of different things neither of them had done for humorous intent. However, this wasn't funny at all to him. What was Muichiro trying to say?

"I don't understand, what're you-,"

"Why did you do it?" Muichiro asked, small tears gradually welling up in his glands as he spoke.

He hadn't an idea of why he was getting so emotional, but he couldn't find himself to blame either. At the notice of the puddle in his eyes, he only grew even more miserable, and struggled not to blink. Wiping at his eyes was also considered a hassle for him as he didn't want to make it visible enough that he was feeling any kind of emotion.

"Muichiro, I'm genuinely so confused," Genya confessed, slightly looking over to observe the smaller one's face. "You have to tell me what you're talking about, or else I can't-,"

He paused in his sentence in shock as he watched the first tear fly out. Muichiro found it impossible to keep his eyes open as the taller one rattled on with excuses he couldn't bear to hear. The pain continuously washed over his frail body as the tears proceeded to pour out. It was hard enough for him to control the extent. He seriously didn't mean to cry.