Trickery

In Muichiro's hand, he shook the latter's. Never failing, he expressed the slight cringe in which meddled amongst his face sincerely. Blue eyes formed a sense of hatred; a silent glare that pursued and embraced a natural reaction to the enemy in front of him. Thin eyebrows curled in a subtle anger that even the owner failed to register.

Healthy waves of morality approached his brain as he finally allowed a forced smile to take over his lips. Along the smile, he huffed and tightened the grip on the others hand. All available amounts of bottled anger lit up in his body and helped to strengthen his grasp.

However, he flinched at the sudden pain when he felt the taller one do the same as well. He silently whimpered to the feeling of his fingers gluing together. Looking up at Genya, he noticed his peculiar smirk that spoke words to it. He couldn't translate it, no. But he sensed it's background. Muichiro knew that it was coming from a trail of spite that led back to their celebrity rivalry.

Boy, did he hate it.

"You two have been in this position for quite a while now...," Uzui said in a sarcastic worry. "I would have to kindly beg for separation. Filming will be starting soon."

Genya's smirk weakened the moment he processed those words. He allowed his nerves to calm and forced retreat of his hands that were practically choking that of the smaller ones.

He was strong.

Which Muichiro came to notice the moment he let go of his wrist. Not at all was it unexpected. He just didn't expect to have to experience it the moment he met him. A sudden sense of annoyance swept over him at the before thought realization. It almost overshadowed the lingering pain his fingers had featured. The pain embraced the ring marks that left temporary red stains on his skin. Rings in which belonged to Genya marked him from wrist to finger-tip. It would sting.

Perhaps the grasp was a little too tight—Muichiro would register.

"Five more minutes until shooting starts! Let's practice these lines," Begged the director.

Muichiro panicked, realizing he'd only just entered the set. There was so much he had to do in very little ample time. Before he could even register his needs, he was dragged over to a chair.

He was instantly met face to face with a vanity mirror, in which showed off his spectacular physical looks. Soft brushes hit his face and coated his cheeks in powder. The feeling sent him into a bliss trance of satisfactory. He felt at peace, residing on the comfortable chair once again.

He was spun.

Not once, not twice, but three times as several makeup artists took turns brightening a spot on his face. Several brushes and lipgloss for such subtle difference. He was painted all over, and spun all around. Until finally, the chair met the front where it began. He looked at himself in the mirror, admiring the very same look he perceived everyday.

Before getting up, he grabbed a wet tissue, meant for depleting makeup, and wiped it across his hand. It stung the red ring marks on his finger, however, cleaned up the mess. He winced in pain as each finger was touched with the wet cloth. Never would he have imagined Genya's rings being this painful. Just one handshake could make a difference.

Genya noticed the smaller boy wipe in pain, and only for a moment, he embraced a twinge of sorrow. A subtle feeling of worry rushed over him. This caring part of him that only hid in the back of his heart, was exposed in the wake of the moment. For a moment, he forgot they were enemies. He only frowned, yet, hung his head high, and approached Muichiro.

Bringing his hands to his pockets, his body found that of the smaller ones figure. Looking down, he noticed their aching differences. His eyes truly inches away from the other's head. He could've sworn Muichiro was much taller when he'd only visualized him through a screen. He would've never imagined he'd been quarreling with an honest dwarf throughout the journey. The whole realization sent a humorous sensation about his nerves. The situation was funny, to say the least. However, he wouldn't allow a laugh during such a serious occurrence.