"Fucking" Finally 😉

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

-

Howdy! This is silver_lexi, and I just wanted to say that I don't know how to write smut in third person, so I used an app to spin between Muichiro and Genya. And let's just say...

GENYA SHINAZUGAWA

I waited patiently for an answer in response to my honest explanation. Initially, I didn't really expect him to accept my reasoning with open arms. Neither was I to blame the fact that he most likely wasn't going to in this case. Instead, my sole wish was to send him off safely. Just like how I brought him in. However, who's to say he trusts me now.

His back was still turned to me in an attempt to avoid eye contact I could tell. I seriously couldn't get what it was about the wall that was a lot more interesting than me. Or perhaps, he was still trying to hide the petite frame I could find myself caring less about.

Just to prove it, I turned away. With a sigh, I gradually rested my chin on my palm, silently wishing for time to move on faster. As the silence pursued I found myself getting tired again, and knew that I couldn't take the holdup any longer.

"Hey Muichiro," I addressed, turning back around to face him. "Listen, if you still don't believe me, that's fine. I just wanted to ma-,"

I halted in my own growing sentence, rather shocked to behold the expression on his face as he slowly turned around. This was nothing like any of the other recent faces he's pulled for me. From what I could still remember, they were always looks of irritance and confusion. Anything fairly negative really. Yet, this time he was displaying to me something rather different. An expression I'd only gotten to see periods before when we were once happy.

It was a smile.

A very pretty one at that as they all were; always pretty.

Just like him. I would refrain from admitting that to myself of course. Deep down inside however, I was aware of its actuality. Now was the time to address something different.

"Muichiro? Are you alri- mph,"

My eyes blared wide as he suddenly kissed me softly, interrupting me in my own sentence. The interaction was so awfully hasty, I couldn't even process it as it occurred. I could barely move as he grabbed my face with both his hands and breathed onto my lips. The only thing I was fully capable of doing in that very moment was breaking down as I did so successfully.

The hue of my face was like a disco ball. I completely lit up in every area, catching the heat on my face as his soft lips caressed mine. Doubting the entire contact, I even began to daze, believing my alarm would wake me up at any second. However, that wasn't even close to the case. Muichiro was kissing me, and soon enough, I was eagerly kissing him back.

The moment I began reciprocating the act, he suddenly separated from me. I subtly frowned from the distance as he formed a slight grin on his lips as if waiting for me to say something in response. Except, what was I to say? I was far too baffled to speak. What even happened?

Sensing my silence, he kissed me once again. This one he made a lot lengthier as I struggled to deepen it. This was an opportunity I knew I couldn't waste. Yet, there were still so many questions that remained.

"You're so beautiful...," I tried to say in between kisses, figuring I was finally given permission to admit everything I've been meaning to tell him for a pretty long time.

I could feel his simpering smile forming against my mouth in response to the compliment. He tilted his head ever so slightly, begging to deepen the kiss even further.