Forget It

Muichiro was the first to wake up. The nice, cold air of still Winter hit his back abruptly-fighting through the thick duvet. He shivered, rather cold from the breeze, and brought the duvet over his face. Under the blankets, he could almost perceive something bare throughout the darkness. He knitted his eyebrows in confusion, refusing to believe what his eyes were processing. Had the two not worn on their nightwear before sleeping? So where was Genya's?

That's when the memory dashed through his head abruptly. His eyes lit up in shock as he could faintly recall the noises he made the night before. He cringed, backing away from the taller one alongside him until he was almost falling off of the skinny bed. He closed his eyes, and took a deep breath, prepared to be met with his naked body. Hesitantly, he allowed his hand to gradually hold up the duvet and reveal his bare legs with only the thin article of boxers to coat it.

He quickly closed the covers, looking up at the ceiling, and refused to believe everything.

No no no no no, He thought.

Looking to the side of the room, he perceived his clothes scrambled across the floor. His eyes slowly grew dull as more memories would scatter in his head of the night before. With a sigh, he would leisurely get up from the mattress and reach for his clothes. However, he was stopped short by the sharp pain ringing from his spine to his ass.

His legs wiggled desperately, unable to hold the unexpected weight of the pain. They fought tripping as he found himself so close to his clothes, plastered onto the floor. It's been a while since the last time he's slept with Genya. He's since forgotten the aftermath. So, as he reached over for his belongings, it was only reasonable that he fell right onto his knees with a loud thump.

It went silent on his end as he struggled to perceive the audible noises of Genya's morning hums. The taller one groaned, wriggling through the bed as his hand stretched out for a certain someone.

Muichiro stook out his tongue in disgust, imagining it was him Genya was trying to reach for. Despite the scenes of yesterday, he still hated him. Nothing would change that. They would remain to hate eachother.

Yet, Genya proceeded to look for this certain someone with only the use of his palms. When he failed, his eyes opened abruptly in shock. A sharp, chilling breeze hit his back from the open window. His naked body took it in, making him shudder from the cold.

Muichiro laughed at the visual, revealing his location in the room. The other perched up, rather confused as to where the noise came from. He looked up and around the room, all the while managing to remain in the covers.

Muichiro had his mouth forcefully closed with a hand. His silent breaths still echoed throughout the room from his cave. He shook his head desperately, waiting for another hint of life from Genya. However, he didn't want to be caught. It was already enough that Genya had seen an ample amount of his body from last night. He refused to let him see it again, two days in a row.

Silently, as Genya decided to go back to sleep, he picked up his clothes and walked on over to the bathroom to change into them. His nightwear was cold and wet from sweat due to the actions from the night before. He shook his head, closing his nose with a hand. Still, he knew those were the only articles he could wear for now, up until they'd decided to leave.

He sighed, dressing them onto his skin hesitantly. Just before he would finish, a faint knock was heard on the door. He huffed, attempting to suit on his shirt without response.

The knock would pursue.

He sighed.

"I'm using this bathroom," He confirmed.

"No shit," Genya responded from the other side of the door. "Can I use the toilet, though?"

Muichiro knitted his eyebrows in concern, fondling with his hair in the mirror.

"Uhm... no?"

It went silent from the other end. Only the sound of faint steps could be heard without retort. It would be hard for him to admit, but Muichiro couldn't help but feel bad. After all, this was the first time Genya has asked of something nicely to him. It was a first, but it was better than the other situations he's had to experience.

With a sigh, Muichiro opened the door to be instantly met with a bare chest staring back at him. He frowned, having remembered this trick all too well. Genya would do it all the time whenever they were in a relationship. Whenever he dreamed to get his way, he'd fake his steps to make it seem like he left without argument. He knew it made Muichiro feel bad, and in the end, the smaller one would let him through.

How could Muichiro forget about this stupid tactic? It hadn't even been that long since their last day together. Maybe his longing hatred just had him forgetting so much memories that he'd dreamt to keep. Just the thought of it made him upset as he began to recall things he didn't want to.

He sighed, pushing past Genya before walking towards the bed. Genya looked behind him, glancing at Muichiro for only a second in worry. He hoped he hadn't pushed it too hard. After all, he would admit that he slightly wanted him back. However, while they still hated eachother, he was aware that would be a hard task to complete.

He walked inside the bathroom, and began to change as well.

Muichiro stood beside the bed, redoing the messed up sheets. He stretched the first sheet, dismissing the wrinkles before moving onto the second layer. He then fixed the duvet, folding the layers together.

He picked up the pillows and carefully put each onto the bed in their coordinated orders. Once finished, he sat on a nearby couch in the minimalistic space, and patiently waited for Genya to resolute his bathroom clock. It was only necessary that the two of them be prepared prior to Act 10's recording.

And as Act 10 began... they needed to put last night behind them.

It didn't happen.

Word Count: 1069