5: whoever has the script plays the role...

'Right then! Instead of Freeze we're going to play what I want to.' Grian decided once everyone had arrived in time for 'his' play. 'Let's have... Joe... And... Scar, I can see that your hand is up... And... actually just Joe onstage please.'

'This isn't how the play was supposed to go.'

'Get onstage Joe.'

'Yeah, get onstage.' Replied Cleo with a smirk. Already sensing the need for popcorn, Scar had disappeared, handing Cub his script.

'Great.' He grinned as the pair stood there. 'Now... Which scene has the most characters in?'

'Toy scene?' Suggested Cub

'Ah yes, the scene Jimmy would be perfect at. Can everyone in that scene give their scripts to Joe and Cleo?'

'Why?' Said Tango, clearly excited.

'Whoever has the script plays the role.' Grian grinned as over half the group placed their scripts at the front of the stage. Knowing there was no way out, Joe picked them all up.

'Now, from the top of the Toy scene and all the way through.' Scar returned just then with enough popcorn for everyone, grinning as he handed it out. The cast sat down on various blocks and seats, with Grian's being the largest. 'Let's see how the professional does it...'

So Joe left the stage, and came back on a second later.

'Phew, that fight with those two was tough! I know, I've not fought that hard for millennia.. How old are you three? Quite old.' Joe began, switching between the group easily, before sprinting across the stage.

'By the power of the Christmas God, we're free!'

'Oh, thank you almighty ones!'

'We're not sure we're too almighty.' He returned to where he was before. 'I don't know, are we now gods?'

'Oh definitely!'

'Those horrible Christmas Vexes trapped us here!'

'We're hunting for them now they stole the Christmas God!'

'The Christmas God has been stolen?'

'No! It's the end of the world!'

'Are all of you alright?'

'We're fine.'

'Thank you for helping me.'

'No problem. Anything to stop those Christmas Vexes!'

'Rendolf, we don't have time to stand around talking to these toys!'

'We just saved their life!'

'And we need to keep going!'

'Onwards to the fort of the Vexes!'

'Onwards!' Joe ran offstage, then returned onstage to say 'Wait for me!' Then ran offstage again, and then returned.

'Are you sure you'll be alright here?'

'Dont worry about us... Now we're free we can do anything!'

Joe ran offstage again.

'Wels! Come on!'

'Coming!'

On the fourth or fifth time leaving the stage, Joe collapsed, panting for breath while Grian applauded.

'You know what, I think Joe should do the entire play for us.' Decided Scar, halfway through a mouthful of popcorn.

'Encore!' Cub demanded next to him 'Next scene!'