Chapter 2

chapter 2

    While waiting for Qi Chu to issue an ultimatum, Xu Nian had imagined countless ways to admit his mistakes and give in.

    But when the bedroom door was pushed open, she still felt that she was going to die.

    Standing up in a hurry, Qi Chu glanced at her, and as he walked in, the faint smell of blood quickly stained the tip of his nose.

    "Your Majesty..." Her legs and feet were still weak, she got up and knelt on the ground.

    Qi Chu sat on the main seat and threw her a box: "Princess Yu is a good planner, and the beauty is counting on Gu. Next step, do you still want to help that trash kill Gu?"

    He smiled coldly, his eyes darkened Cold as a blade.

    Xu Nian put his hands on his knees, raised his head with tears in his eyes, "How dare I hurt His Majesty, King Yu is kind to me, I just want to repay his kindness..."

    Telling lies is nothing more than anger He, Xu Nian only wanted to survive, and didn't care about what could be said or not. Her eyes were sincere, and her desire to survive was also shining.

    Qi Chu knew this look so well, everyone who wanted to survive in front of him would show this look.

    He didn't investigate the truth, but just evoked a cruel smile, "Don't you want to see what's in the box?"

    Xu Nian's fingertips had already pinched the palm of her hand, she looked up blankly, and Qi Chu just let her open to take a look.

    His lips were already bitten, and he could barely hold back the tears.

    I still remember that on the wedding night, she didn't wait for King Yu to choose the wedding tent, but instead waited for a box like this, and when she opened it, there was a piece of human skin inside.

    He was so frightened that Xu Nian's outstretched wrist trembled violently.

    The closer she got, the stronger the smell of blood from the tip of her nose became. Her stomach was already overwhelmed, and she tried her best to endure it.

    Seeing her struggling, Qi Chu saw that she was stretching out his patience for a few breaths, so he stood up, directly pulled her hand and touched the hidden buckle, Xu Nian's face turned pale in an instant.

    Just when the hidden button was about to be opened, she finally couldn't hold back, turned to the side in embarrassment and retched.

    It looked like it was in excruciating pain.

    Qi Chu's eyes were gloomy, and he thought it was true, "You lie on Gu's pillow every day, but you are thinking of other men in your heart. They are just ten fingers, so you are too uncomfortable to touch?" The corners of

    Xu Nian's eyes were sour, I was too scared to even look at the box.

    Qi Chu didn't push her anymore, but just called out in a cold voice, "Come here." Meeting Enshe,

    Xu Nianru hurriedly turned around and climbed onto his knee again, one hand came in front of her and lifted her jaw, she was forced to look up, Being watched magnifies the fear to the limit.

    Qi Chu has always been uncertain, and no one knows what methods he will come up with to torture people.

    Qi Chu would only be so capricious when he was in the worst mood, and then when he was annoyed, he would give the other party the most tragic and painful death.