Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    "The person you should see most now is Jiao'er, who came all the way to Yandu for you. If she knows that you want to see other people, she will be sad for a while."

    Qi Xuan's expression darkened.

    Empress Shen stepped out of the palace, with a calm and dignified appearance, and a graceful and luxurious appearance.

    She raised her hand to screen away the palace servants behind her, and then she said, "It's not clear who will win the battle, and it will be revealed. You just push it to him, and no one will doubt you     .

    "

Zhao Ji, who was halfway through speaking, stood aside with downcast eyes, and Qi Xuan glanced at him and asked him to go out first.

    Some palace people came to clean up the mess in the house.

    Shen Shi and the others all withdrew, and then said: "Now he is the only one who is your biggest disaster. Before the Mid-Autumn Festival, no matter whether he is alive or dead, there will only be your Seventh Highness in this palace from now on."

    Qi Xuan said: "But the matter of Suyang, if I don't bury it as soon as possible, it will be my heart disease after all."

    Shen Shi disagreed, "It hasn't been found out for five years, and now it will be difficult to make a difference overnight."

    "What the mother said is ", Qi Xuan didn't continue to argue, he raised his eyes and asked, "What's the important thing for the queen mother to come here today?

    " Come up, "Jiao'er made molasses shortbread and wanted to send it to you for a taste, but someone in your palace stopped me. I thought you had something important to do, so I came here to have a look.

    " Is there such a thing?" Qi Xuan frowned, wanting to ask who stopped him.

    Seeing his reaction, the queen showed her first smile when she entered the palace, and asked him to come back again, "These are your affairs. If you want me to tell you, I can't blame them all. You don't walk around with her often, that's why it's called this." No one in the palace knows her."

    "Recently put the ones in your hands away and spend more time with her. You have always understood her feelings for you. You are also a child I watched grow up. Naturally, I will not harm you. I have already set a good day for you. , so I used the name of coming back to arrange the marriage together."

    Qi Xuan said: "It's up to the mother to make arrangements, and I will do everything up to you."

    Seeing that he was still obedient as usual, Shen was a little relieved Come on, after all, if they are not her own children, even if they are raised under her name, it will be separated after all, so there is always fear.

    But as long as they get married and have children, they will be on the same boat from now on. Whether he is obedient or hides his ambitions, he can only be at the mercy of their Mrs. Shen. This marriage must come true.

    Shen Shi also came to beat him up today, and now that the matter is over, she doesn't plan to stay any longer.

    When the watcher left, the smile on Qi Xuan's face slowly faded, and finally returned to calm.

    Zhao Ji and the others left before coming in again. Chi asked: "Your Majesty obviously doesn't like it, so do you want to continue with what His Highness just told you?"

    "Continue."

    Qi Xuan turned his eyes to the dessert on the table and raised his hand He picked it up, looked at it for a moment, but suddenly let go of his fingertips, allowing it to fall in front of him.