Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    On the city wall, the flag with the logo of the Great Wei fluttered in the wind, and one person stood on it with his hands behind his back, looking in the direction of Changzhi Palace from a distance.

    Qi Xuan asked: "There is still no news?"

    "They are too cautious. Whenever they are about to find some clues, our people will be silenced very quickly. Although some information has been detected, it is half true and half false, and needs to be carefully verified. It can only be used."

    "It's been delayed for too long." Qi Xuan looked at the attendant and said, "There is only one possibility if we can't find out. His people have already sneaked into our side." That's

    why everything hit a wall and was caught by him Playing between the palms of your hands.

    The attendant wanted to clarify: "Then what does Your Highness mean?"

    Qi Xuan raised his eyes and gathered a cold light, "The transferer will first check the Yandu City."

    Maybe it was early.

    Even in these four weeks, there may be eyes watching his movements in the dark. He doesn't like being so passive.

    "He could have come back directly, but he has to waste time with me at this time." Qi Xuan paused, and said with a smile: "It seems that not only I want to get rid of him, but he also can't wait to kill me. Letting the tiger go back to the mountain was not a good choice in the past." The

    attendant thought for a while, and echoed: "The idea of ​​sending him as a hostage back then was proposed by the Lu family, if it wasn't for what Lu Shisheng said at that time to deceive the empress and His Highness, Why do you go around such a big circle with him."

    I'm afraid he has disappeared in the palace long ago without anyone noticing.

    Qi Xuan said: "It's not too late now, there can only be one His Royal Highness the Seventh Prince in this palace, and I'm already here, so it can't be him."

    "There is never anything I can't grab from him." No matter what he was planning, it would be quite interesting to see him come to nothing."

    ...

    The palace people cleaning up the ruins were busy among them, and although the fire was extinguished in time, the main hall was so badly burned that it was no longer inhabitable. up.

    There were two incidents a month. The last time I saw the prince, he was dying, and now only the coffin remains.

    Xu Sijiang frowned, and said: "You say it's a coincidence, you just presented the evidence of the messy things the prince has done these years, and he fell ill in a blink of an eye.

    " When he was sick, he encountered a fire again and died completely.

    Chi Yanyu had to meet Sheng Sheng later, so he just stopped by to have a look.

    It was inconvenient for him to stay for a long time, upon hearing the words, he just said: "It's possible to go to the water at any time. Besides, it's not surprising that anything happens in this palace."

    Xu Sijiang felt that the conversation could not continue, so he waved his hand to let him go. But just as he turned around, he was slightly taken aback when he saw something in his hand from the corner of his eye.

    Chi Yanyu never thought of covering up.

    Xu

    Sijiang looked from the file in his hand to his face, and asked vigilantly, "This is the person involved in the Suyang case? What are you doing with this?" No one knows it better than she does.     Chi Yanyu flipped through it casually, chuckled, and said, "It's not just Su Yang, I've read all the major cases that happened in the past five years, recounted