Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    Qi Chu's fingertips rubbed against the fracture, and after thinking about it for a while, it gradually became clear.

    "It's done so covertly. It seems that the people behind the scenes don't want to be noticed." It

    happened so coincidentally that it happened on the night he went back, no matter how you look at it, it looks like they want to frame him.

    And Qi Wenyu is the only one who has been eyeing him.

    Pointing is too obvious.

    But Qi Wenyu's whereabouts at that time, he knew very clearly, the man was too busy to take care of himself, and probably couldn't do it that night.

    "Qi Chu." Xu Nian called him suddenly.

    Qi Chu raised his eyes, and was stunned for a moment when he saw the tears on her face.

    Xu Nian wanted to say, if you think about it carefully, why do you do it yourself if you want to kill me? Perhaps, it means that someone wants to kill you and me.

    They may all be regarded as pawns.

    "Why are you crying?" He stretched out his hand to gently wipe away the teardrops from the corners of her eyes, and asked puzzled, "Is she also someone very important to you?"

    Otherwise, why are you so sad?

    Xu Nian kept shaking her head, she took Qi Chu's wrist and shook it lightly, and demanded stubbornly: "You tell me I'm sorry."

    She just bullied him and didn't know anything, so she asked for an apology first.

    Qi Chu was a little confused, but still looked at her, and said solemnly, "I'm sorry."

    Xu Nian stared at him for a while, and finally said "um".

    Yes, why didn't you talk well in the previous life.

    They each had their own defenses, he was suspicious by nature, and she approached with a purpose, and from the beginning to the end, they only said a few more words when they quarreled.

    But at that time, I was emotional, and I didn't say anything good.

    "You promise me that you will not force me in the future, you will not be angry and silent, and - you will not kill me." She can only think of these for the time being.

    She looked very serious and said: "If you promise me this, I will forgive you."

    Qi Chu looked at her quietly with lowered eyes, and under her piercing gaze, he parted his thin lips lightly, and promised, "Okay."

    "Can I have a good rest now?" He stretched out his hand to touch her forehead, "It's still burning. If Miss doesn't close her eyes to sleep, she will probably suffer for several days."

    "You have to do me one more thing", Xu Nian couldn't bear to close her eyes, she hadn't finished speaking, "I want to know who the poisoner is?"

    "Could you tell me when you find it?"

    Qi Chu was silent for a while, thinking about it in his heart. The person who poisoned this time already had a vague guess, and only needs a little verification.

    He paused, but still replied: "Yes."

    Xu Nian settled his mind, and fell asleep completely in the middle of the night. The figure who had stood in front of the bed for a long time withdrew his hand from probing his forehead, and finally heaved a sigh of relief.