Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    It doesn't matter whether he did it or not, in the past ten years, he never cared.

    But not now, because Miss is too different from him.

    Would she care, would she not like him, or would she hate him because of it?

    That person always wanted to make him the same as he was back then, he knew it, and even let himself change like that without thinking.

    Over the past few decades, his experience and personality have overlapped more and more with that disgusting person.

    No big deal either.

    He used to think so.

    But the further he walked back now, the more he began to panic.

    What if one day he really becomes the same person as that person and kills her.

    Don't be like that, and can't be like that.

    His extreme anxiety comes from being uncontrollable.

    Other things can be controlled, but Miss is a person, her thoughts, her likes and her dislikes are things that he cannot decide.

    He can change forcefully, but if so, what is the difference between him and that disgusting person.

    Not the same, he is still different from that disgusting person.

    His resentment and hatred all come from that person, so if one day he walks on the same path as him, he will hate himself to death.

    The last bit of conscience he has left is the young lady, and only the young lady can help him, and help him not to become that kind of person.

    Qi Chu had never been so afraid of anything.

    Power can be sought, positions can be seized, people's hearts can be calculated, but the lady's willingness cannot be calculated.

    Self-deception will be like a flower in a mirror, it will fall apart with a light touch, and he will still go uncontrollable.

    The only person who can hold him back is the young lady.

    He raised his eyes, wishing he could take out his heart and hand it     to the young lady, "If someone tells the young lady that I have done a lot of bad things in the future, the young lady should not believe them." The calculation at the time, or the cruelty and evil in my heart countless times later.

    If I had known earlier, I should have been more sincere in the first place, and hadn't coaxed her like that.

    Qi Chu lowered his voice, and confirmed uneasily: "Miss, as long as you believe in me, I will not let you down."

    Xu Nian didn't know what happened to him. He was obviously arrogant before he went back, but now he is like this. something is wrong.

    She reached out and rubbed his face, it was cold, so she held his face with the palm of her hand and passed the heat to him, "I knew you were going back, I should have stopped you in the first place."

    Qi Chu wanted to say, if he Leaving Yandu ahead of schedule, probably it will look different now.

    He will go deeper into the abyss, and he will not say these words now, he will only stubbornly use his own method to trick her heart.

    Such a despicable temptation, he didn't even dare to reveal his whole face.

    Once he finds out that he can't get it, he will drag her to sink with him.