Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    In the courtyard of Hengsheng Weeds, Li Li had his hands bound and knelt down in front of the visitor.

    It never occurred to him that he came to a banquet in a good manner, but encountered such a thing on the way.

    Qi Chu walked out of the shadows, and when Li Li saw him, he subconsciously called out "Your Highness".

    But when he met his cold and gloomy gaze, he suddenly stopped talking. If His Highness wants to find him, he can call him directly, and he will never be tied up in such a way.

    But this face...is that one!

    Li Li frantically wanted to struggle away from him, "You, you're back?"

    "Aren't I your Highness?" Qi Chu's eyes reflected his lifeless image, "Li Li, in Changzhi Palace back then, The day you betrayed me, you should know today."

    Li Li couldn't tell if his voice was trembling or he was trembling, he just felt that the blood all over his body rushed to his brain the moment he saw Qi Chu, and he just wanted to find Qi Chu immediately. Find a way out.     "No, no, no, I have reasons." Li Li shook his head like crazy and denied it, but the killing intent did not lessen. He just wanted to survive, as long as he could survive.     "Sorry?" Qi Chu raised his lips playfully, "Talk about it, and if I am satisfied, it will save you from death." A     flash of inspiration flashed in his mind, and he suddenly raised his head, his eyes were scarlet, "Seven Your Highness, don't kill me, I know why Lu Shisheng betrayed you back then, he was also the one, they conspired together, and they did everything..."     He was so frightened that he was incoherent. The forehead flows non-stop.     No one knew better than Li Li what would happen in his hands. Under the tragic circumstances back then, the first thing the person in front of him did when he crawled out of the pile of corpses was to kill those who had different intentions with his own hands. His blood had splashed all over his face.     In the violent storm, the young man was standing among the corpses all over the ground. Even the rain couldn't wash away the bloody appearance of the young man.

    With eyes full of indifference and horror, he said: "All those who betrayed me and tried to kill me will all die in my hands."

    Li Li regained consciousness from his memory and swallowed wildly.

    "And then?" Qi Chu tried the edge of the sword, and raised his eyes to appreciate his desire to survive on the verge of death, "Lu Shisheng betrayed me and chose Qi Xuan, why?"

    When he said the last sentence, his tone was extremely low .

    Li Li could only continue tremblingly, "They want to pin the crime on His Highness, they want His Highness to die!"

    "I've said everything, please, let me go..." Li Li went crazy Head frantically grabbed the ground, he had already said everything he knew.

    "Begging me, but what should I do? What you said didn't make me happy." Qi Chu raised his eyes coldly, "So you still have to die."

    Li Li only had time to see the sharpness in front of him, and the next moment his face became hot The touch came, and he fell straight to the ground, dying with regret.

    "Wu Zheng", Qi Chu shouted.

    Wu Zheng still had the puddle of blood running down his feet, and obeyed his orders.

    Qi Chu spread his hands, sniffed his sleeve lightly, and then frowned, "Half a stick of incense, go find a dress that is exactly the same as this one."