Chapter 75

Chapter 75

    With a hoarse voice, Qi Chu whispered sorry.

    Xu Nian couldn't hear the few words he muttered, but when he was about to ask, he had already straightened his head.

    Xu Nian raised his hand and pushed the corners of his flat lips, "Qi Chu, smile, you must be unhappy."

    Everything is going well now, how could it be so wasted.

    Qi Chu raised the corners of his lips obediently, the nostalgia in his eyes could not be contained, he said, "I am not unhappy, I just found that Nian Nian is the best person in the world."

    How lucky he was to meet her.

    He leaned over, and Xu Nian saw that face enlarged in front of his eyes, and the seductive voice said in his ear, "Nian Nian, follow me, I will hide you, and see me every day in the future." The

    tone was slow . , full of temptations.

    Xu Nian took his hand, shook it lightly, and said in a low voice, "Sister, there should be a while. I will follow you wherever you want to take me."

    "Really?" Qi Chu's eyes lit up.

    Xu Nian didn't know what bad thoughts he was holding back, lowered his eyes and nodded shyly.

    Qi Chu clasped her hand, her palm was so hot, even a person like Qi Chu, who was cold all year round, was greedy for that kind of temperature.

    "It's not a good place to stay here at all. I'll take Miss to a fun place." He said it very willfully.

    When he left the palace, Xu Nian looked back and said worriedly, "Sister..." If Sister didn't find her, she would be worried.

    "When Zhijia Pass comes to winter, not a single blade of grass will grow." Qi Chu knew why Xu Sijiang came to the palace, and Wu Zheng brought the horse.

    Qi Chu took the cloak and put it on for her, and tied a beautiful knot with her slender fingertips.

    "Miss is so good," Qi Chu said.

    Xu Nian narrowed his eyes, but he hadn't spoken in the first half of the sentence, and she was really curious, "Sister, I have been troubled by this for several days, and I have to pour money into it every year, and I sigh every day because of this. The number of times she goes home to eat is more than the number of times she goes home to eat."

    This is the case in the two lifetimes. A sister has spent more energy on Zhijiaguan than anything else. Since five years ago, she has devoted all her heart to it. Every year The problem of food and grass is the most troublesome problem for my sister.

    Qi Chu jumped on the horse, he stretched out his hand to Xu Nian, and with a light squeeze, he pulled him into his arms and sat down.

    His steady voice came from behind him, "Miss, don't worry, I have a solution for this matter, and I will definitely make my sister's sister come back smoothly.

    " After a while, those fluttering hairs rubbed against the thick and beautiful face, making it look more refined.

    Qi Chu raised his eyebrows slightly, the little girl leaned on his chest, she was so obedient, she wanted to bully her.

    Xu Nian realized that someone had bitten her, and she yelled.

    But seeing that it was a busy city, he shouldn't have made a big movement, turned his face to the side, like a quail, and hid himself in his arms.