Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    "No", Xu Nian ignored him, squatted in trouble, and simply sat down next to him, "I came to see when you will die, so that I can prepare myself to be proud."

    "Besides, empty talk You are just sitting here pitifully. I hate you so much, and with such a good opportunity, I naturally have to come over and take a good look at it. Only by making things worse will I be able to relieve the hatred in my heart."

    "Oh", Qi Chu procrastinated Toned, eyes crooked with a smile, a bit of youthful willfulness.

    It was a look that Xu Nian had never seen before. She froze for a moment, and let go of his arm. The moment she stood up, Qi Chu suddenly reached out and grabbed her.

    Xu Nian turned to look at him, he didn't pull tightly, but just held on vaguely, as if giving her a chance, if she didn't like it, she could break free with a little force.

    "I seem to always make you unhappy, but as long as you are willing to look back at me, I won't be so unreasonable."

    Just like now, he thought she was leaving, but she still came back.

    Because expectancy is born, he wants someone to fill it, he will be happy about it, worry about it, and become like a human being.

    It's been a long time since something made him so dazed.

    He has a lot of emotions because of this. This is the strangest and least good thing for him. At first he wanted to hide it, but later he wanted to imitate it.

    He couldn't pretend well, he knew it.

    But I just want it, so I will use all means, like a toddler taking the first step, crooked and unsightly.

    He is also very angry with himself because he can't always satisfy himself and makes things worse every time.

    Xu Nian didn't move, let him pull, looked back at him, and said in a calm tone: "Let go, I'll find you gauze to stop the bleeding."

    Qi Chu let go of his fingers, looked at her walking away, and explained stubbornly : "I've thought about it many times, and I really haven't done anything that will make you hate me."

    Xu Nian heard it, but there was no movement.

    Qi Chu repeated it unwillingly: "I haven't done it."

    When Xu Nian came back, he saw him lowering his eyes, maintaining the same appearance as when she left just now. looking at her.

    "It turns out that as long as I get hurt, the lady will soften her heart and won't drive me away so forcefully."

    He seemed to be still happy to find out about this.

    Xu Nian didn't know who would be so extreme, she had never seen it before, so she couldn't find a way to deal with it.

    "Yes, if you are more cruel to yourself, just kill yourself," Xu Nian smiled, "It's the holidays, when I think about it, I'll burn some paper money for you, it's more cost-effective. "

    Qi Chu didn't speak, and smiled lazily.

    Xu Nian helplessly shouted: "Hold out your hand, where did you hurt? Why is there so much blood?"

    Qi Chu looked at her deeply, "I won't be able to die for a while, miss is one day, I am one day, I must be reluctant Just left."

    "You mean, you want to die with me?" The words are nice, and I have never seen you give me my life on the spot in my previous life.