Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    Xu Nian waited until the voice died down before coming out.

    She didn't know where Qi Chu took them, but she realized that she seemed to be in trouble.

    When Xu Nian saw Mrs. Zhao again, Xu Nian was still faintly uneasy.

    "Nian Nian?" Mrs. Zhao glanced at her unstretched brows, "What's the matter? Sudden gloom."

    Xu Nian helped his aunt down the long steps, lowering his eyes, "I seem to have accidentally hurt someone."

    " How do you say that?"

    Xu Nian hesitated for a while, and said exactly what was in his mind: "It stands to reason that if he did not end well, I should be happy, but I am not at this moment. It hurts, but I feel a little uncomfortable."

    Zhao Shi glanced at her, and said casually: "Then you are not saying what you mean, but you still hope him well in your heart."

    Xu Nian struggled here: "But if everything goes well for him , I’m not comfortable either.”

    That’s the one who killed her once.

    "That is, you can't get over that threshold by yourself, and you will feel uncomfortable anyway, so choose a way to make yourself feel better."

    "Besides, since you can feel guilty here, I think he is not someone who hates you deeply, otherwise this You should be smiling, not frowning."

    Having reached the carriage, Mrs. Zhao went up first.

    Xu Nian followed and asked, "But I don't know what can make me feel better."

    Zhao sighed, "It's what you want to do most when you think of him. Anyway, it's up to you As I said, the results are almost the same, just follow your heart, if you get too entangled, you will hurt yourself, so it is better to follow your heart." Do you follow your heart

    ?

    What if the heart is wavering?

    Xu Nian raised his eyes and fixedly looked at his aunt.

    Mrs. Zhao felt a headache from seeing her, and asked puzzledly: "Who is it? If you really don't understand, why don't you just tell him, Auntie, I don't know what's going on with you, so I can't help you."

    "If I It's you, whether it's guilt or discomfort, don't be bored in your heart, it's not a good thing to speculate on your own. If anyone annoys you, you can go to him, and tell him all the troubles. There are so many things that can't be solved. It will be even more annoying if you don't talk or ask and pretend to be dumb."     Xu Nian was silent for a while, then suddenly stopped the carriage, and she turned to her aunt: "Auntie is right, it is really wrong to pretend to be dumb, at least I will let him I know, what do I think, it's really not good to hurt the enemy one thousand and self-defeating eight hundred."     Before Zhao Shi had time to ask her what she was going to do, Xu Nian had already got out of the car, Shi Qi wanted to follow, Xu Nian turned around Tell him: "It's still a long way to go home, you send your aunt back first."     "Then miss you?"     Xu Nian looked around, obviously found nothing, but he firmly believed in one thing .     She smiled, "Someone is following me, you don't have to follow."     Shi Qi was puzzled, there was no one there.     Xu Nian ignored him, walked back, waited until no one was paying attention, and suddenly shouted: "Wei Ze, where is he?"     Every time she escaped in the previous life, Wei Ze would block her back in the end.     So, from that night on, she had this guess.     Wei Ze in the dark frowned slightly. I don't know how she saw him again, but thinking of his mission, he walked out from behind her without much hesitation.     Still the same cold face as in the previous life, the cold face ghost who always listens to Qi Chu's words the most.     When Xu Nian saw him, he knew that he had made the right bet again.     The autumn rain is continuous, and the bright red koi in the stone pond are swimming happily.     Someone stepped on the raindrops, walked to its side, and reached out to wash the blood off his hands.