Bonus Chapter 67

Sky was leaning against the rail looking over the night sky of her new home. They lived in the city of Anpan, it was a beautiful city but it wasn't Earth. She missed solid food, she missed root beer but most of all she missed having them with her at home all the time. All seven of them were so busy all of the time. Jk was the new admiral and Joon was his right-hand man. Yoongi, Jimin and Taehyung were doing everything they could to integrate the breeders into society. Jin and Hobi were still active in the military, thankfully since Jk is in charge they haven't had to go on any missions. 

But that doesn't mean that they aren't constantly at work for 12 or more hours a day. "What's wrong? Did one of the Princes do something to upset you?"

Sky turned around to look at Yoongi and pouted, "no."

"Then was it one of the doms because I know Hobi and Joon never drive you nuts," he chuckled.

She glared at him and huffed before turning around, "wasn't any of them either."

"So me?" When she didn't reply Yoongi walked to her and wrapped his arms around her tightly, his chin resting on top of her head. "I'm sorry I upset you, I promise it wasn't what it looked like."

"Oh so there wasn't a breeder kneeling between your legs and rubbing your crotch while Tate and Hasin were on the floor being ignored so you could get your rocks off?"

Yoongi turned her around and pinched her chin, "first of all, why would I ever need or want a breeder when I have the most gorgeous mate right here in front of me?"

"We haven't even slept together Yoongi," she pouted.

"That's on you baby, not me. I'd sleep with you this instant if you'd let me. But besides that, do you really think I'd ever be dumb enough to mess with a breeder? Jimin and Taehyung might look sweet, but they'd skin me alive if I ever cheated on them, on you."

She still wouldn't look at him, but he could see the tears falling down her cheeks, "then why?"

"That was Amos, which if you would have taken a second to look vs running away you would have noticed." He placed two fingers under her chin and forced her to look at him, "he spilled a hot drink on me and immediately got down on his knees to clean me up. They might be free, but he spent his entire life being a slave and as much as they trust me, I'm still a Whalien. It was instinctual and once you ran off he apologized and cried so much that I had to have Scotty come get him."

The tension left her body as she sank into his with a sigh, "I'm sorry."

He squeezed her tightly, "baby don't be, not gonna lie I kinda liked seeing you be all jealous about me. I know that you aren't as active as we are, so it's nice to know."

She mumbled something against his chest, something that sounded a lot like she wanted to sleep with him. But he wasn't 100% positive about it. But based on how his tentacles were acting, he was fairly sure he heard her correctly.

"Want to say that a little louder?"

Sky pulled back, her chin on his chest. "I want your baby, can I have your baby Yoongi?" She closed her eyes, "I know it doesn't make sense, but I feel like I need to know that you are mine. I only feel like that with Jimin and Hobi. We have that bond, I want that, I need that with you."

Yoongi picked her up and carried her to their bed, they were the only ones home at the moment. Everyone else was at work except for the princes, they took the young to the park so Hasin could run around. He took his time removing all of their clothes. "How do you want this baby? How do you need me?"

She bit her lip, eyes darting all over the place. "Promise not to touch me, I'm, I'm already exposed Yoongi."

He couldn't stop looking at her, this is the first time he's seen her completely naked. She looked so small, so vulnerable. "Tie me up if that's what you need." So she did, his wrists were above his head and placed into the locks they had installed for her to use on them. She's only slept with two of them, but here lately she's been more free about doing other things.

Once she felt like he was secure enough, she hovered above him and slid down his length. He wanted to squeeze her hips but couldn't. "Fuck baby, I'm, fuck I won't last long."

She started moving and Yoongi felt like he'd died and gone to heaven, nothing compared to this. While he loved the feeling of his mates and even her mouth, this was otherworldly to him. Her small hands were placed on his chest to get better leverage, she was bouncing faster, her breaths coming in shorter. "I'm close," she whined.

Yoongi planted his feet and pumped his hips up, meeting her thrust for thrust. "Give it to me baby, I need it."

They came together and Yoongi was wrong, this was heaven right there. She fell down onto his chest, her tiny hands reaching up his body to unlock him from his restraints. As soon as he was free he grabbed the blanket and covered them up, so that she wouldn't feel as exposed. "Thank you," she mumbled.

He chuckled, "I feel like I should be the one thanking you."

"Well," she chuckled as her finger went to trace patterns on his chest, "if you are really thankful you can be the one to tell Kook that you stole his chance for a baby."

"Fuck," Yoongi yelled, "that bunny is gonna murder me." He looked down at her, "don't laugh, he's going to rip my ass in two for this."

She palmed his cheeks pulling his head to hers so she could kiss him, "how about I ride him and you fuck his mouth? Maybe we can get him fucked out enough to not murder you."

"Doubtful," he grumbled, "but it's too late to fix it now."

"Umm, who decided on a party and didn't invite us?"

The two in the bed looked over at their princes, "come on babies, let's cuddle until the others get home or our actual babies wake up."

It took Jimin and Tae about 30 seconds to strip and climb into bed on either side of Yoongi while Sky was still laying on top of him.

A/N thank you for getting this to 50k so quickly. I love you Chaos Goblins to the moon and back.