Can I leave now?

M/n worked at a doughnut shop near his school, his parents would send him enough money for his rent and to buy some necessary necessities, though he had to get a part time job in order to afford things he wanted. He would save some of the money they gave him in his bank account because he was sure that one day they would completely cut him off. Disowning him.

He was happy with his small life. Getting transmitted into his favorite WEBTOON has been a dream. He liked watching from the sidelines, being with them wasn't really what he had in mind. He didn't really want to be involved with the 4 major crews and such. It's a hassle. Why would he waste his time fighting with them when he can just watch all the action?

He was lazy, and today was his day off. He had already bought the gift he will give to the nice lady. And he was just going to stop by a Convenience store for a snack.

From afar he could see a group of people outside the said store.

He didn't think anything of it until he got closer. Getting a better view of them he was shocked to see some of his classmates there.

Internally facepalming, he had completely forgot to avoid this Convenience store because

1. Mini Daniel works there.
2. Some important characters go there
3. Wants to avoid these people as much as possible

Close to turning around his stomach grumbles.

Walking towards the Convenience store he tries to ignore the group. Only to see Daniels pleading eyes. Before he knows it his body is already moving doing a back kick. Sending one of the goons flying across the street and crashing into some trash cans. Swiftly turning to the girl throwing a straight punch only to stop a mere millimeter away.

In a stern voice, glaring at her he says.

"Run"

He didn't notice a boy choking one of the goons while looking at him. They all stare in awe.

Only one was left but just as he was going to get to him they all ran away taking their unconscious friend with them.

The boy clears his throat, gaining the attention of the others.

M/n looks at him immediately recognizing him.

Vasco

Vasco : "You're a good guy. What's your name?"

M/n : "M/n L/n, what's yours?"

Vasco : "My name is-"

Jiho : "Vasco!"

M/n leaves the trio to their conversation, going into the Convenience store he immediately goes to the candy aisle, grabbing his favorite candy and chips. He grabs some chocolate milk and coffee. Setting his items on the counter he counts the money he has on hand, making sure he has enough to pay. While waiting for the cashier to come in, Mini Daniel.

Moments later . . .

It wasn't long before Daniel came back. Happy to see a familiar face he greets M/n, thanking him, and trying to make small talk.

Daniel : "Thank you for helping us."

M/n : "No problem."

Daniel : "So you work at a doughnut shop?"

Completely forgetting he was still wearing his uniform he asks.

M/n : "How did you know?"

His uniform consisted of a clean white dress shirt, black suit vest with a golden chained brooch, black slacks, and shiny black dress shoes. His hair slicked back with some stands falling on his face. Half of what he was wearing was gifted to him due to him being the most asked about when the customers would come in to buy doughnuts and coffee.

The once doughnut shop had become somewhat like a Cafe when he applied and worked there for a few days. Within less than a week they had become the most popular doughnut shop in town.

Daniel points to the small golden embroidery, located on the left side of his chest, it was the title of the doughnut shop. Doughnut Shop.

M/n : (⊙ ○ ⊙)
Trying to play it off he says.
"Haha yeah I do. um You should come visit some time, I could get you a discount." He said smiling
Why did I say that? I'm supposed to be a side character! For fucks sake!
He better say no!

Daniel : "No it's fine, your M/n right? Do you by any chance know anyone by the name of Daniel Park?"

M/n : "Daniel Park? No I don't, why?"
Well technically I'm not lying. The guy only talked to me today, he didn't even give me his name.
Checking the time on his phone he decides it's time to leave.
"Anyways I have to go, it's getting late. See you later!" Or never.
He waves goodbye as he makes his way to the door.

Daniel : "oh-um Ok, bye. See you later! And be careful!" He smiles, waving goodbye.

M/n : "Yeah! You too!"