Festival

"Vote results.
One of you has to be in the charity date auction." The girl said, turning to face Zack, Daniel and me.

Zack: "Are you nuts?! Why me?! No chance I'm going!"

The girl sighs and says "If you can make a profit we'll let you off the hook."

Zack glances at Mira. Then looks at M/n with pleading eyes.

The fuck you looking at me for? Ain't no way I'm going.

M/n abruptly stands up causing the chair to screech. Walking over to Zack and Daniel he pats their shoulders.
"Good luck." He says with an innocent smile

Before any one of them could respond M/n sprints out of the room dodging and shoving anyone in his way.

Some of his classmates ran after him but soon stopped once they realized he was heading to the Architect dept.

-Time skip-Day of Festival-

M/n watches as Zack dodge's the punches thrown his way. While munching on some snacks.

Double your money ( $ o $)

M/n: "Hold my chips." He says, handing his chips to a random person.

Walking towards Zack while rummaging through his pockets to find a crumbled up $5 bill.

Zack stares at M/n in astonishment.
He scoffs "You?"

M/n simply ignores him and hands him the crumbled up $5 bill.

Zack gets into his boxing stance.

While M/n stands there with his hands in his pocket.

Should I go for the head or stomach?

Zack: what? Is he scared? "Having second thoughts?"

After a little bit of thinking he decides to go for the stomach.

M/n shakes his head taking one hand out of his pocket. "Nah just thinking," in a flash he punches Zack in the abdomen causing him to go into a coughing fit. "Where I should hit you."

Everyone watches in shock as the once untouchable Zack lays coughing on the floor.

Zack's trembling hands slowly gives M/n the $10 bill.

That was easy

His stomach grumbles letting him know it's time for lunch.

Grabbing his chips from the strangers hands. He makes his way over to one of the food stands.

Pastries, his favorite.

He held a blank face as he watched the two people from the baking dept bicker.

"Ahem" clearing his throat to gain the others attention. The mood shifts.

The upperclassman smiles politely seeing their first customer. He nudges and harshly whispers to the freshman to do the same.

"Hello good customer! How may we help you?"

Ew cringe

M/n cringes at the man's way of speaking and turns to the younger one.

"Hey, I heard you guys give free coffee?"

"y-yes!" He says blushing nervously

"Ok, so can I have this, this aaannd this"
He says pointing at his three favorite breads.

The boy hurriedly packs everything as neat as possible while the other tries to persuade M/n to buy more bread.

"And this one is cal-"