A stick and its two apes

"Ah, Fuck"

The apes

Ape #1 : "Just keep it the fuck down—
Kids nowadays have no goddamn manners"

Ape #2 : "We should teach them a lesson hehe~"

Stick : "They'll hear you"

Ape #1 : "Who cares? I mean, what are they going to do?"

Stick : "You know girls with ugly faces walk around with their boobs out. They think their voluptuous"

Zoe: Annoyed she breaks her shot glass
"Ha
Why do flat chested girls walk around in a bra? To stay warm? And with two apes to drag around."

Stick : "Hey, what'd you say?"

Zoe : "Who me?"

Stick : "Look at her trying to act innocent"

Zoe : "what did I do? Hah"

Stick : "Come here."

Zoe : "why?"

Stick : "You Slut"

Zoe : "What? Slut?"

Stick : "You heard me"

Zoe : "You are the Queen Slut then"

Stick : "What?"
"Baby, I do not like her"

Zoe : "Daniel,  she called me a slut"

Daniel was drunk, so he didn't know what he was doing. Everything was blurry for him.

M/n was getting sleepy so he took out a Strawberry flavored lollipop and popped it in his mouth.

Ape #2 : "Geez, kids nowadays have no respect. How old are you guys?"

Goons : "We're 20 hehe~"

Ape #2 : "Don't lie!"

Goons : "It's true"

Ape #1 : "Show us your ID"

Goons : "Nope"

Ape #1 : "Let's teach them a lesson. "

Ape #2 grabs the hair of one of the goons, forcefully tugging on it. Lifting his hand to slap him.

"HEY!"

Daniel: "What do you think you're doing?
Trying to pick a fight?
You . . Guys. . *proceeds to point at the goons
You're being disrespectful! Drinking and  .  .
Insulting mother's! Always looking for trouble! Is it fun hitting people?! Do you enjoy being an ass?!"

M/n : finally free from Zacks grasp, he's now sitting up "pft-Hahahhahaha"
Wiping a tear he looks to his left where Zack was on his knees apologizing non stop.

Shut up

Taking his lollipop he shoves it in Zack's mouth.

Daniel asked pointy for their phone, taking it in his hand, he crushes it. Shattering it into a million pieces.
"Always taking dirty pics"
Walking to Ape #2 He picks up a soju bottle thinking that if they share a drink they can make amends. Only to drop it.

Picking up the broken bottle, he tries to apologize for dropping it. Accidentally pointing it towards them. Though in their eyes it didn't seem like an accident, they thought he was threatening them.

"I ruled over Gain High! What school do you go to?!

"School?" "But we're 20" "hehe"

Zack : "We're first year Fashion students at J high!"

Seriously?

Whisper "Hey, hey, that school .  . It's notorious."

"Since you apologized we'll give you a break!" "But I won't forget your faces!" "Babe get up"
They left

The goons cheered, acting as if they were the ones who drove them away.
Pointy placed his hand on Daniel's shoulder in a friendly way.

"Daniel, don't worry about my phone. I'll just steal G-holes, I should have taken nude pics of those bitches too.-"

Daniel : glaring at the other he says "Let go"
"Don't pick on me. Do you . . Even know how I feel?"

Zack : "He's right. Don't bother him! You bastards!"

Daniel accidentally sips the spiked drink. Because his body is not accustomed to alcohol he passes out.

Sighing
M/n turned Daniel's body to its side so he doesn't choke on his vomit, making sure that everyone stays away from him. Slapping hands that tried to wake up Daniel.

An hour passed
Mini Daniel came running in, panting.

The others interrogated him, his response for being there is that he was told by Daniel's roommate to bring him home. They all pitied him.

Which brings them here.
At the Arcade.

Zack was going to show Daniel how to throw a straight.

M/n had offered to carry unconscious Daniel.

After the group left, it was only M/n and the two Daniel's.

M/n : "So. Aren't you going to try it out?"

Daniel : "I um I don't know if I should."

M/n : "Go for it" Smiling and giving a thumbs up

Daniel nods, doing the stance, he throws the punch only grazing the machine.

Embarrassed Daniel leaves with unconscious Daniel on his back.

Forgetting everything, M/n's curiosity got the better of him. Wanting to know his score he carelessly throws a punch not bothering to get in a stance.

In the process he breaks the machine, smashing it into a million pieces.

SHIT

Stepping back, his broke ass runs away from the scene. Unbeknownst to him someone was watching them both.