Birthday?

While M/n was walking home he stumbled upon a construction site. There he sees Vasco laying on the ground unconscious.

Ah this must be the part where they fight for 5,000 won.

Shaking his head he walks over to Vasco.

Good thing I keep a medical kit in my bag. I've learned my lesson.
He thinks, reminiscing of the times he got hurt and had no supplies to help him. Digging into his bag, he pulls out the kit, opening it. He proceeds to apply the cream and bandage on Vasco's cheek.

Vasco grabs M/n's wrist out of reflex. Turning his head to see who's touching him.
"M/n?" He mumbles

M/n : "Yeah, let me go. And stop moving, you're messing me up."

Vasco releases M/n's hand, mumbling an apology. 'Warm' he thinks

After M/n was done he positioned Vasco in a sitting position, and quickly left before Jace and the others arrived.

Once Jace and the others arrived they questioned Vasco. It took a while before Vasco could answer, he was just sitting there touching his bandaged cheek. He could still feel the warmth of M/n's hands. Finally snapping out of his trance he replied to Jace's question.

"Jace, I lost."

Next Day:

I'm so tired.
M/n had forgotten to bring his stash of candy, so he was drained and couldn't find a way to stay awake.
Solution? : sleep

Taking out his plushie he gently places it on his desk, patting it he positions himself. It didn't even take a minute for him to pass out.

He woke up to the ruckus of the classroom. Talking about how Daniel had no fashion and was poor.

Namsoo

Man why can't they just mind their own business? So what if he's poor?
I just wanted to sleep.

His ears perk up when he hears his name.

Namsoo : "Oh and M/n too. He may be handsome but that's the only thing going for him"

The twins : "Yeah! You're right, I only see him wearing oversized and off brand clothes."

Namsoo : "And he only wears the same old worn out shoes to school"

These bitches did NOT just-
Do they not know faSHiOn?! I like my clothes big. It's comfy!
And my shoes are only like that because I run to school!

Everyone stared at M/n as he laid there still on his soft plushie. They could basically feel the rage seething off of him. Innocent Daniel still oblivious to what's going on around him.

M/n slowly gets up, his chair screeching in the process. He takes his time walking towards the trio, shadow casting over his face, covering his eyes.

"Hey"

The trio stops talking and turns around.

M/n tower's over the trio, arms crossed.
Glaring at them, in a stern voice he says
"You got something to say? Say to my face, you pussy."

Trio : "n-no we d-don't. We're sorry" They say and bow

M/n : "Hmph, oh yeah and -"
He lowers down to their level, whispering "-one more word about me and Daniel being 'poor' and I'll beat the shit out of you"

They shiver, nodding their heads, fearing for their life.

M/n : "And be quiet, I'm trying to sleep." He says as he walks away.
Taking a seat, he fluffs up his plushie, sinking his head into the soft cushion his plushie offered. Slowly drifting to la-la land.

Time flew by, and everyone else was packing up. While M/n was still sleeping like a baby. No one bothered to wake him up, they were too scared to even try. Though two brave souls did try.

M/n felt poking and shaking on both sides, he was having a wonderful dream about eating his favorite foods.

He groaned, eyes fluttering open. "who?"
Looking to his side he sees Mira and a blonde staring at him intently.

Zack called Mira from a distance.
Mira : "Coming! Sorry,  I have to go. Take care."

Still in a daze, his half lid eyes look over to the blonde immediately recognizing him.

Jay? What's he doing here?

Daniel : "Goodbye Jay! Goodbye M/n!"
From a distance they could hear the conversation between Daniel and his mom.

Ooh, right. His birthday is tomorrow. I guess I could get him a present.

But I don't know where he lives.

Feeling defeated he looks at Jay, an idea immediately pops up.

He should know.

M/n : "I'm M/n" *puts out a hand to shake "Thanks for waking me up."

Jay : *shakes M/n's hand 'No problem, and my names Jay'

No freaking way! I can actually understand him!

M/n : "So Jay. Do you by any chance know where Daniel lives?"

Jay nods 'Yeah, why?'

M/n : "It's cuz I wanted to give him a present but I don't know where he lives."

Jay : 'Me too, do you . . want to join me?'

Was surprised but happy to be included.
M/n : he nodded "Yeah" he says smiling

I could just make the cake tomorrow.

Time skip

M/n was panting.

M/n : Looking over the piles of clothes he says "Don't you think this is enough?! I think we should call it a day"
He was exhausted, he wasn't used to shopping this much. His energy had depleted from socializing so much.

Jay looked at M/n with an amused smile. 'We just have to go to one more store.'

M/n : "Hah? One more?"
Just how much money does this bitch have?

The next day M/n made a chocolate cake with the help of the lady who sold him baked goods in the morning. Because of this he came late to class and received a stern scolding by one of the teachers which was ironic since he thought they wouldn't care.

M/n memorized the way to Daniels house. He helped carry the bags full of clothes, and quickly left before Daniel came, leaving Jay and Daniel to have their moment.

Using the same route he memorized, he left the boxed cake on the front door step making sure no one was looking.

Little did you know Daniel had seen everything play out and was touched. Though he did feel a little pang in his heart since you didn't stay to eat the cake with him.