RIP Chocolate Pudding

Not even a minute later, did M/n wake up.
He rose up, just to see his crushed chocolate pudding splattered on the door. At least this time he didn't get his hoodie dirty. His hood fell off his head revealing his somewhat messy hair. What once was a bright and cheerful expression was now replaced with a sullen one. He stares at the crushed chocolate pudding with teary eyes.

Tears threaten to fall, as he blinks profusely to try and get rid of them.

Vasco : "um are you alright M/n?" Now stepping closer to M/n, hand reaching out to pat his back and to comfort him.

M/n shakes his head now facing everyone. His e/c now shimmering with the teary glaze, lashes catching small droplets of water, face flushed from embarrassment and sadness. Nails digging into his flesh as a punishment for ruining a perfectly good cup of pudding.

Though he didn't know how cute he looked, everyone else did.

Everyone thought : Aw So cute!

Not wanting to see M/n sad they all offer their pudding to him. To which he gladly accepts. Taking off his hoodie he reveals to everyone his muscular arms, most of his upper body being hidden beneath his oversized T-shirt.

Everyone's eyes were bulging out of their eye sockets. They were so shocked, they would have never thought someone so quiet and cute would have an athletic body.

He used his hoodie as a bag to take all of the chocolate puddings that were gifted to him. Happily skipping to his class to eat it in peace.

As he left he didn't notice the many stares and whispers that linked to him. Most whispered about how cute and handsome he was, some about his body, others talked about how mysterious M/n is.

Time skip

Some goons came up to Daniel to ask him if he wanted to join their get-together as 'friends'. M/n didn't think they would also ask him to join, considering he isn't a part of the plot and the fact that he literally back kicked one of them. So to say he was surprised was an understatement.

He was going to say no, until he heard the magic words. "Free food"

M/n : "I'm going."

Goons : "That's great we will send you the address later."

Finally gaining his senses back he internally smacks himself. How could he do this to himself?

Time skip- now in front of the door to hell

Why did I agree to this? It's free food but I just know the food gonna be trashy.

He had put on his old clothes not wanting to dirty his new ones. It fit perfectly around his body, in some parts being tighter than others. It was different from his usual attire so he was a bit stiff.

He was the last one to arrive, they all welcomed him. Well . . Almost everyone.

Zack : "First Daniel, now him? Why is he here?"

WHy yOu gOttA Be sO RuDE!~ DOn'T yOu KNoW I'm HUmAN TOo!~

I don't want to be here either.

The Goons ignored his question and complaints and told you to sit next to him.

It felt like an eternity. Zack was slamming down shot after shot.

He might as well just chug down the whole bottle if he's going to keep doing that.

Feeling bad M/n slowly takes the bottle of soju replacing half of it with water. Then handing it back to Zack.

Zoe kept saying things like destiny this destiny that.

It's so annoying.

The goons kept repeating the same curse words over and over again.

What a bunch of buffoons.

Suddenly one of them throws a question at Daniel.

"Where do you live?"

Daniel : "Oh I live alone."

Shocked, they bombarded Daniel with questions asking to hang out at his place. To which Daniel replied with a no, his explanation being his roommate is a dropout who works at night and doesn't like being bothered during the day.

They all turn to M/n asking him the same question.

M/n : "I live alone too."

Goons : "Can we-"

M/n : "No."

Owner : "Hey kids, is anyone else coming?"

Goons : "Nope"

Owner : "Then just stay quiet, ok?"
"Just stay out of trouble."

Goons : "Hehe ok."

As the owner looks over to Daniel, she believes he was a blessing sent to her by her passed husband to cure her loneliness. She makes her way over there sitting beside Daniel. She tries to gain his favor by using free food and her body.

This then starts a war between the owner and Zoe. Giving up, the owner leaves.
.

.

SLAM

Zack collapses onto the table.

Zack : "hey, Daniel Park"
Now sitting up, hand supporting his head he says
"You"
"You're really handsome
I'm jealous . "

Oh I see where this is going.
M/n takes out his phone hitting the record button.
This is perfect blackmail material. A small smirk forming on his face.

"Let's be friends
*Climbing over the table
Let's hug it out, ok?"

Zack proceeds to give Daniel a kiss on the cheek.

"Daniel-
You know Mira is mine, right?"

Zack snuggles Daniel's arm. While Zoe hands Daniel a drink, to which Daniel spits out because it was alcohol.

M/n was laughing his ass off. Clutching his stomach while rolling on the ground.

Zack takes notice of M/n letting go of Daniel, he slowly crawls to him. Lunging onto M/n, causing M/n to choke on his spit.

*COUGH
                   *cough
                                    *COUGH
    *cough

WTF

He tries to get up only to be pulled back to the ground. He looks at the clinging koala(Zack).

Sighing he just lays there, sprawled on the ground while Zack snuggled close to him.

Why me?

Zack : He mumbles "cute" and "soft"

Might as well

Raising his phone he goes to the camera, opening it, and taking a picture of them both.

Eh, not bad