𝟕.

Relationships and problems

Finn

"I-I love you too." I admit, honestly I'm not sure if that's the truth.

But I do like her.. so that's enough right? Sam leaned over and kissed me.

I of course kissed back, but something felt off. I ignored it though and just continued kissing her.

We pulled away after some time for air and Sam brought me into a hug.

I didn't know how I was supposed to feel. I mean, a few days ago I would have been ecstatic that this was happening.

But now, it feels a certain way, a way I can't explain.

"Does this mean we're dating?" I ask her. She laughed and pulled away looking at me.

"Yes." She nods. I smiled and kissed her forehead before hugging her again.

——

When i made it to my house I dropped the keys on to the table by the door and stood there for a minute.

There's a lot to process.. Sam is my girlfriend and y/n is back. Why now? Why now out of all times. How am I supposed to tell Klaus all of this..

"Dad?"

I jumped a little. "You've gotta stop sneaking up on people." I say rubbing my eyes. He hummed and eyed me like I did something wrong.

"What..?" I nervously ask. "Nothing, nothing, how'd your date go?"

I all of a sudden got more nervous than I was before, I sighed and brought him over to the couch.

"Sit down Klaus." He did as said and sat down on a sofa opposite me. "Listen.. Sam and I are well uh- together-ish I don't know."

"I see." He nods folding his arms. "Is that okay with you?" I ask him.

He shrugs and frees his arms. "I'm fine with it." He didn't seem as excited now as he was before.

He'd literally be jumping for joy if I told him this 4 hours ago. "Klaus is something wrong?"

"No." He shook his head. "Oh, okay great." Silence fell over us for a minute before he spoke up again. "What about mom?" He asks out of the blue.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Does he know? "What do you mean?"  I gulp.

"I found the box in your drawer." He admits looking at me with cold eyes. It's moments like these that I'm glad he has my eyes.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop looking through my stuff." I say glaring at him. "Yeah well forgive me dad, but since I got home from school today you've been pretty shady."

I scoffed and shook my head. This kid may have my looks but he has his mothers brains. "Shady how exactly?" Im probably taunting him and he's getting annoyed.

"For example youre stressed at everything, you and Sam randomly went out on a date on a Friday night. "What's wrong with going on a date on a Friday night?"