𝟐𝟔.

Can't help falling in love with you

Narrator

𝟮𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼.

A young girl walked to corridors of her school
eying everything like it could easily break her. Moving away from everything you know wasn't always a piece of cake.

It was terrifying, mortifying even. She stood at the front of the entrance, a little shove from behind her. She didn't want to keep walking but she had no choice now did she.

The little girl glanced behind her at her mother, who was smiling sweetly at her. She kneeled down to the level of her child and fixed her hair, that was slightly out of place.

"You're gonna be okay. I know it's different and it's scary but.. do you think you'll at least make some friends?" The mother asked dearly. Looking at her daughters terrified expression.

All she could do was smile and nod, pretend like she was okay with everything when she in fact was not. "That's my girl. Now, go." She nudged her head over to the entrance.

The girl turned around, took a deep breath and took her first steps inside of the school. School air hit her like a truck as she walked by all the kids in different colored uniforms and clothes.

Most of them were just running around or standing in the hallway, and some others were giving her a dirty look. Being the only student that transferred from a private school to a public school.

And also not having the standard "normal" face was quite challenging. Being one of the only people if not the only one person who had a partially sunken face, and a scar that goes right down her left cheekbone to her chin.

It was a nightmare for sure especially looking so different from others your age.

The 9th ear old walked all the way over to her new classroom and stood outside for a moment. Remembering what her mother told her.

And so she put on a brave face, smiled a little and opened the door to greet her new classmates. Once she entered the room, all eyes were on her even the teacher looked taken aback for a second but she still stood up and greeted the young lady.

"Everyone, this is our new exchange student uh- what's your name dear?" She asked the little girl. "Abigail"

"Welcome to the classroom Abigail, now class please be kind and treat her like you would want to be treated, she will be a friend of the class and outside the class."

The teacher then led her to her desk and started looking around where she should sit. "Why don't you sit next to jack? Jack, please raise your hand "

"I'm not sitting next to her!" He backlashes, a disgusted look splattered along his face. "She looks like somebody threw a rock at her face!" jacks friend added, laughing along with his friend.

Abigail's smile had faded, and she was now on the verge of tears. "Jack, Rylie, that's time out, go outside!" The teacher fatefully pointed at the door. "What? We're getting in trouble for saying the truth?"