𝟐𝟎.

Just Us

Finn

"You did, didn't you." I smirked, y/n rolled her eyes and grabbed my arm dragging me to another room.

"I really did Finn." She says when she stops and closes the door. I looked at my surroundings at what seems to be her room.

It was messy but I don't judge, it's y/n she was always messy. My eyes then landed on a pamphlet  on the coffee table where the couches were. I grew curious and picked it up.

Wedding venues.

"Hm.. I see you found that." Y/n sits down on the couch. I stared at the pamphlet whilst I sat down next to her. "Beautiful places. I suggest the beach." I turn to her and she had this look on her face that screamed "seriously?"

"Im serious, it's really romantic and I have a feeling jack would enjoy sweeping you off your feet to avoid you feet from touching the sand any longer." Now of course I was joking but I don't think she knew that, as her mood changed instantly.

"Im not mad at you anymore." I say quietly approaching her. Y/n places her hands on each side of my head, caressing my hair as she did so. "I never got time to examine your face before." She looked like she was admiring a piece of art from the way she was looking at me.

"Your jaw got a lot damn sharper, you have a stubble on your chin.. your eyes." she looked into my eyes and I looked into her e/c ones. Oh how I wish I could stay here forever, just looking into each others eyes like this.

No problems, no responsibilities. Just us.

"You're a man Finn." I grinned at that. "A true man." She whispered the last part. I leaned my forehead against hers. This.. This is where I should be. She is my woman. She's my person. So why did I fall into the arms of another.

Why did I have this whole other world waiting for me when I step foot outside this apartment. A whole other world with Sam and my unborn baby in it. I just needed to escape, I want to be with my love. My only one.

"You've grown to be a beautiful woman, gorgeous.." I took a strand of her hair in my fingers and played with it. "Really?" She asks in a soft voice.

Instead of saying anything, I leaned in and kissed her again for the second time tonight. I've waited over 14 years for her, I've waited so long just to be with her and pour everything out.

It didn't take more than a few seconds for her to kiss back. The minute our lips started moving I knew that there was no one compared to her. No one loved me as much as she does and I could never love another woman as much as I love her.

My hands trailed from her neck, down her body to her waist, I gripped it and pulled her closer my body which resulted in her letting out a squeal. I know this was wrong. I had a fiancée back home but put yourself in my shoes.

My hand grasped the back of her neck making me put more force into the kiss. I carefully placed her down onto the couch, laying her there all for me as I moved my lips away from her own and they found their way to her jawline.

Y/n let out a pleasured sigh that made me want to do more. I wanted to feel her, touch her. I wanted to hear sounds like that over and over again. I wanted to know if what she liked from years ago stayed the same.