𝟗.

Always the fool with the slowest heart

Finn

Shit. Shit. Shit. "Klaus." I turned and walked over to him. "Dad what's happening?" He asked.

"You need to go." I grabbed his shoulders and turned him around walking to the exit door. "Huh- what? Dad!" He stopped and lightly shook my hands off.

"Klaus go." Sam says walking over to us. "Can somebody just tell me what's happening? Then I'll leave?"

"Klaus go home." I'm scared as shit, Klaus is a sensitive kid and if he finds out-

"Klaus..?" I hear a soft voice behind me. I mentally shot myself in the head and turned around. I'm done for.

Y/n slowly walked over to us. "Back. off." Sam stood in front of her. I was in a daze. I couldn't believe this was happening.

I turned back to my son and he was standing there with slightly widened eyes and I could see tears brimming in them. He knows.

"I'm gonna give you two fucking seconds to move the hell out of my way." Y/n argues but Sam laughed sarcastically and stood there. "Nice try, you don't fucking scare me."

"Dad.." Klaus turns to me and brought his shaking hand up pointing it at y/n. "Th-that's not, her- is it?" He asked, stammering on his words.

I looked down. I couldn't bare look at him in pain. "Answer me!" Klaus yelled. "Klaus, I think it's best you go home, your father and I will be there in a bit." Sam tried talking to him.

"No- Sam, move." I looked up and widened my eyes. "Klaus-"

"Sam. Move." He repeated. Sam looked at me from moment before moving away. I watched as he walked closer to y/n until he was face to face with her.

Klaus

No words can describe what I feel right now. Anger, rage, sadness, confusion. You name it.

Her face said everything I wanted to dad to answer to. I cannot be mistake, this woman standing right before my eyes is the woman who left me when my dad and I most needed her.

This woman, has every answer to every question possible that's been haunting me since I was a child.

My mom. This is why dad was acting weird.

A dude came by her and held her shoulders, rubbing up and down them, as if to calm her down.

"You.. y-you're.." she nodded instantly. "It's me." She sniffed. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at dad. He was already looking and I saw a mixture of emotions on his face.

Sam was fueled with anger, I could see. I looked back at her and blinked my tears down. "How could you.."

𝟵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼.

Narrator

5 year old Klaus sat on the floor sadly playing with his toys and books, recently being picked on at school for not having a mom on Mother's Day.