𝟏𝟒.

Fiancée

Finn

I wanted to shoot my brains out. I want some sort of escape from here, anything. My brain still couldn't comprehend y/n being here.

It wasn't accepting the fact that she was alive and well in front of me a few days ago, she's been invading my mind like a parasite.

I gripped the steering wheel harder to the point where I could see that my knuckles were losing their color.

Driving up to klaus's high school I noticed someone fairly familiar talking to him at the waiting station outside. I furrowed my eyes brows and drove up to the station.

Klaus noticed and waved, I sent him a smile and unbuckled my seatbelt, getting out of the car. "Hey dad" he immediately greeted.

The person didn't turn around though, but kept their head down. "Hi bud, and who's this?" I pointed at them.

"Oh him, I don't know. He says he's associated with my mom or something." Okay now I was genuinely even more confused than before until he lifted his head up.

"Hey Finn, how's it going?" Jack, Dylan, fucking, Grazer. He had a stupid smirk on his fucking face.

I widened my eyes and looked back at Klaus who seemed surprised at the fact that he knew my name.

Want an explanation?

You'll get one eventually.

"jack, great to see you." I brought my hand up and he shook it. Klaus looked at us with a confused expression.

"I see you grew taller, got a little stubble going on there in your face huh?" Jack laughed as he threw his arm around my shoulder. "I guess." I say, still not looking at him.

"Uh." Klaus looked between us, while awkwardly scratching the back of his head. I steadied my breathing and moved away from Jack a little.

"Klaus this is-" I got so rudely interrupted. "Jack, he knows, don't you kid?" He says taking his arm from my shoulder and putting them in his pockets adds winking. I could see the disgust on my sons face, he was uncomfortable, as I am.

"Not being like rude or anything but uh, where did you come from and.. what exactly do you want with my son?" I ask, folding my arms together. Jack smirked and looked down for a second before looking back up.

"Aren't I allowed to speak to my step-son?"

My eyes widened in an instant and I couldn't tell if what I heard was a really bad joke or just  something my mind is making up to mess with me.

I blinked and shifted on my feet. "Excuse me?" That stupid smirk didn't wipe off of jacks face. I could hear the door to my car close and looked behind me seeing a shocked Klaus sitting there, he wasn't even doing anything he was just sitting there staring into nothing.

"You heard me Wolfhard, I said, aren't I allowed.. to speak to my step-son." If I could punch him I would have right now but I can't and I won't because we're on school grounds.

You see, Jack and I have a really complicated past, back at my old high school before meeting y/n, he would always make fun of me, go after the girls I was interested in or even humiliate me in inhumane ways that could traumatize a child.