𝟏𝟐.

Work and.. Jack?

Y/n

Did Finn just admit to still loving me? I'm really confused. "What?" I let out a laugh. "Yeah. I'm in disbelief to." He drank his wine and sighed.

"Why? Not to be completely stereotypical but, I hurt you. In the worst way a person can be hurt." I furrow my brows.

"That's the thing, like I said no matter what you do you still drive me insane which is why I needed to stay away from you. But yet.." he let out a breathy chuckle and sipped more wine.

"Here I am." I know that I should be doing a victory dance or something. Like heck Finn just confessed that he's still in love with me even after everything.

But trust me. I can tell he's still in denial, he still hates me for what I've done and he hates what I've put him and our son through.

He still resents me. So he wouldn't just take me back with open arms. How I wish life would be that easy. But unfortunately, it's not.

"No one's forcing you to love me Finn.."

"I know. Believe me I know. But I can't.. not with you being here." He made direct eye contact with me. "I can't just leave. Xavier has college and I have a job and I can't leave Klaus afte-"

"I'm not asking you to leave y/n. I'm just trying to inform you that I'm in a relationship. And I can't re-do what we had. Not after what you did." So he is dating that psycho woman.

"Honestly, I did come here to try and solve patches with you finn. There is one tiny hole in me that still wishes you'll take me back. But I know that won't happen. My focus now is trying to makeup for the years I've missed being klaus's mother."

Finn smiled slightly and placed his wine glass down. "Our history is so complicated." He laughed followed by me. "Yeah.." I sigh.

"But it's history for a reason right?" I turn around and put both glasses in the sink. I heard him him and silence fell over us for a few minutes as I washed the dishes.

When I turned around I could tell Finn had a question at the back of his throat that he wanted to ask. He was looking at a picture of me and Xavier when we went to hawaii last year.

He was standing on a surfboard in the ocean with me trying not to fall off of it whilst sitting on the damn thing. Not my finest moment.

"That picture was taken moments before disaster" I say walking over next to Finn and looking at it with him.

"What disaster?" He asks. "Xavier went to surf whilst I was on it with him. Then we saw a shark, it circled us for a bit but did nothing, until it literally almost bit Xavier's leg off."

Finn laughed and I sent him a look. "That's not funny he could've died." I sent him a glare and a smirk. "I know it's the way you worded it that made it sound funny."

"Ask your question." I blurt out because I could t take it anymore and I needed him to ask the damn question he has lingering at the back of his head.

"What?" He stammers. "I know you well enough to know the faces you make when you want an answer to something so just ask."

Finn looked down at the floor for a second before asking.. "are you and him..?" I knew it. I knew he wanted to know.