𝟏𝟕.

Call me crazy

Finn

𝟭𝟱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼.

I ran as fast as I could to y/ns house. She texted me saying something was urgent and that she was having a panic attack. The last thing I needed was y/n pretending everything was okay the next day.

Silently praying to myself that her dad wasn't here, I burst through the front door. And to my luck, he wasn't here. But the old house reeked of alcohol and I could only assume he went out to buy more.

My anxiety went up when I realized that he could have possibly hurt y/n again. I felt as if I was the slowest person alive when running up those stairs to her room.

I could hear muffled crying through the door down the hallway to her room. Wasting no time, I proceeded to walk fast towards the almost torn down door and tried to open it.

Locked.

"Y/n!" I knocked once, the cries stopped. I grew even more impatient and knocked again. This time louder. "Y/n, I'm here! Open the door!" She clearly wasn't understanding how worried I was.

Light footsteps started approaching the wooden door and I couldn't help but knock again. My anxiety was acting up and already there was one of my hands pulling at my hair. A habit that I said I'd stop but I can't help but grabbing it every time I'm stressed.

A click of the lock was heard but the door didn't open. I put my hand on the door handle and opened it, only to find my love on the other side barely containing her tears, her eyes were really red and puffy, her face was glistening with tears and there were scratch marks on her arms.

"My love.." I took her into my arms and she immediately started sobbing her heart out. She kept her grip on me nice and strong as I slowly brought her over to the bed, where I realized two boxes.

And beside them were two sticks, no not the fucking wooden sticks. Pregnancy tests. And they were positive. That's when my entire world absolutely froze. I looked at her and she was nodding while wiping her tears away with her sleeve.

"I-im sorry I-" she started, choking on her own sobsbut I stopped her. "No, no, shh.. it's okay, it's okay, we'll.. we'll get through this. We'll- we'll be fine." She looked at me as if she was expecting me to lash out as if she was ready to hear me blame her for all of this.

But I didn't, im in shock too. She's 14 turning 15 for gods sake and we were so immature. We were too stubborn to use protection and now look where we are. I wanted to scream, I really did but I can't. I have a responsibility now.

"We- we will get through this, okay? Together." I took both of her hands in mine and I saw her almost breaking down. "Y/n, look at me." She shook her head.

"I ruined your future I'm sorry, your parents had such, s-such high expectations for you, and we come from completely different worlds in sorr-" I understand why she's feeling this way but she did not need to bring my future into this. "Hey. You're my future, forget my money,  forget my parents, you both are my future. And I would never not for one second think about leaving you two alone without me."