𝟏𝟏.

Xavier, wine and truths

Y/n

It's the middle of the goddamn night who the hell is knocking like that. I got up from the bed and saw Xavier was also heading towards the door.

I sighed and pointed at it. "Could you get that?" I yawned. He nodded and walked over to it while I went and laid on the couch.

All of a sudden I heard a gun reload which made my eyes widen. I have never sat up so fast in my life. When I looked at the door it was Sam.

Holding a gun at Xavier's head. "What the hell do you think you're doing!" She smirked and and pressed it closer to his head.

"Y/n don't come any closer." He said shakily. "Let. him. go." The woman is beyond crazy.

"Listen, this should've been you, but I guess your smart to send your little pet to open the door for you." She made her way inside, still holding Xavier hostage.

"You're fucking psychotic." She shook her head and looked around at our apartment. "Hm. I guess you did become successful after all, I mean, if you can afford a place like this."

I own this building. But who's gonna tell her that. "What do you want? Money? If so I'll give you however much you want just let go of Xavier." She laughed and pressed the gun harder onto his head.

"No-" I tried stepping closer but she ghost triggered, which means she just scared me by thinking she was gonna pull the trigger.

"Look whatever problem you have with me is between us but leave Xavier out of it." I say, she looked at him and then back at me with a grin. "Easy, simple thing. Stay the fuck away from Finn and Klaus."

Is this woman threatening me to stay away from my own son. "If that's what you want, fine. But stop the fucking shit you're doing to Xavier." He genuinely looked so terrified for his life.

"Y/n, I don't think you heard me clear. I said stay away from them, and this is a small town, which means you're gonna fucking leave and pretend you were never here to begin with."

"No way I'm not leaving my child." She hummed and held Xavier tighter. "Then say goodbye to your friend."

The sound of a gun shot echoed around the apartment. Sam had shot Xavier. I watched him drop dead.

"No!" I ran and kneeled down next to him. "I warned you y/n, something will happen to you."

"Xavier come on.." I placed his head onto my lap. "Xavier wake up! Come on! I'll call an ambulance." When I lifted my head up Sam was nowhere to be seen.

"Xavier" I sobbed, he wasn't budging so I checked his pulse. He's gone..

"No, no, no, Xavier come on you said you'd stay with me forever, you promised me, Xavier get up please." I begged and sobbed. I hugged his body closer and leaned my head against his

"You love me remember?" I cried and sniffed. I knew there was no hope, he'd already died, Sam shot him directly in the brain.  But there's a part of me that's thinking he's just being his usual stubborn self and is pulling a prank on me.