𝟏𝟎.

Mommy's here

Finn

I eventually lost Klaus, I couldn't find him anywhere. I tried asking people where he was but there was no hope.

He had run off somewhere and I was panicking like crazy. When i got home sam was already there.

"Did you find him??" She asks frantically coming up to me. "No. No.. this is all my fault." I sat down on the couch and avoided my hands going to my hair out of old habit.

Instead they went to the side of my head, my leg started bouncing like crazy until I felt Sam sit down next to me.

"Wolf, wolf hey calm down.. calm down.. we'll find him-" she comforted placing both of her hands on my cheeks.

"What if we don't, this is my fault I shouldn't have- we shouldn't have cause a scene." I couldn't breathe, I couldn't focus on anything else around me besides my son not being here.

He needs to be here what if he goes missing, I can't let that happen I just can't. So many thoughts like these are going through my mind and they seriously aren't helping.

"Finn look at me, Finn!" Sam called. I looked at her through my eyes that were filled with tears. "Shh.. we'll find Klaus. He's a smart kid he'll come back." She then leaned forward and placed a kiss on my nose.

"You'll be fine.. I'm here." I laid my forehead on hers
, she was calming me down a bit. But I know that if I don't have my son with me I won't be fully okay.

Y/n

I sat in the car looking out the window, not saying a word while Xavier was driving us back to the penthouse.

The way he looked at me.. I couldn't tell his emotions. I couldn't read them out. He seemed more confused though.

I know it's not gonna be easy to gain his trust, I know he's not gonna look at me as his mother for a long time. But I still have to try.

And I have to fix things with Finn but how the hell am I supposed to do that when Sam or whatever the hell her name is, is in the way.

"So.." Xavier started, I mentally slapped myself in the face. "You wanna- talk? About it." He gulped.

"No." I sighed. "Okay." He responded. "How about we watch a movie tonight, just the two of us like always?"

"Xavier are you seriously thinking about continuing that little date right now?" I look at him, he turned to me and smirked. "Why not?"

"My son basically just expressed how much he hates me.. And you're smiling." I blink. "Y/n I just wanna make you forget about it, I wanna cheer you up. I can't stand seeing you sad." He admits, I cracked a smile and looked back out the window.

"You're a sweet kid, don't let anyone change that." I say. "But I'm not a kid anymore. I'm turning 20 soon." I knew what he meant by that.

There's nothing wrong with Xavier really. But he's too young, and I'm more experienced than him with other things I can't rob him off that chance besides.. my heart belongs to one man.