𝟑.

Date?

Finn

"Shit wolf I don't even know where to start." Sam says walking over to me and handing me a cup of coffee to calm me down.

"Neither do I." I sipped a bit of the coffee and sighed. "She just appeared, after so many years? I mean how cruel is that."

She's right. That is fucking cruel. It's beyond that. How can she just have no shame, showing up.

"That's the part I don't understand. Why the hell would she come back now. Out of all times, now?" Sam shrugged and drank her water.

"I say we burn her and dump her in a bottomless pit." She joked and I laugh. "Wouldn't be a bad idea."

Sam then looked down and I could see a very apparent frown on her face.

I tilted my head and tapped her shoulder. "What's wrong?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Nothing. Relax I'm fine. I just feel bad for you and Klaus. That woman brought so much pain on to you two. Especially you and you know.. I care about you."

I felt heat rise up my cheeks and I couldn't help but smile. "Don't get used to this."

And she's back. "I think I will, i kind of like this sweet side of Samantha." I said and that made her glare at me.

"You call me Samantha again and I will break every single bone in your body one by one." Both of us laughed for a little before things died down.

Sam looked troubled and before I could ever ask her what about she asked
"Do you still love her?"

That question hit me like a bomb. I really don't have an answer to that question.

I don't. I'm sure I don't. I got over her years ago..

I don't even want to think about it, the matter is that she's here. And that she probably won't go away anytime soon.

Besides, I have feelings for Sam and I plan on asking her out.

"No. I dont." I respond with certainty. "Yeah no shit you don't that was a trick question finn."

I chuckled and then thought.. if I should ask her out, why not now? I mean it could clear my head.

"Uh sam." She hummed and faced me, making me more nervous than I intended to be. I cleared my throat and went on. "I know this might not be like the best time and it may seem weird to you but would you... I don't know uh. Catch a movie or something like that? Maybe go out to dinner?-"

"Wolf are you trying to ask me out on a date?" She chuckles. I'm pretty sure my face transformed into a tomato.

"I mean, yeah, but if you don't want to it's completely understandable-"

"Sure."

I stopped talking and Sam shrugged. "Sure why not. But let's skip the movie stuff we're not teenagers, how about dinner at Frankie's?" She suggests.

Honestly, I'm quite shocked that she accepted to go with me. Not that I was expecting a full on yes but you know, it's Sam, she doesn't really do shit like this.