94

Yeonjun Soobin y'all were able to make it, Appa said! He got up and gave them both a hug.

I thought you couldn't make it you were stuck in America, Jackson said. We were supposed to be but I had my schedule changed to come surprise y'all when if it here, he said!

Soobin, Hobi called out! He gave him and hug as the others did too. Wow it's been a while since I've seen some of y'all, he said.

It's been a while since we seen you, Kai said! You mostly, he said pointing at Soobin. We're sorry y'all but work has us in a chokehold, he said.

Just for this to work for us to be here I had to cancel events for Yeonjun for the next two weeks. Which isn't that good so I had to pack it with events for the other groups.

Thankfully they actually liked that idea cause it would help them get out there more.

How have all y'all been, Yeonjun asked? We all been great but I know it's nothing on y'all's level, Kai said. Mr. Chairman and world known singer, Jimin teased.

Oh please I took this break to not think about work, Soobin said. It's just amazing, I said. You had no intention on even being a founder.

Yeah that's really impressive and the way your company is used is what we needed more of. DIY entertainment is such a amazing place to work at, Yeonjun said.

The staff is amazing, the groups and trainees, and your the boss of it, Yeonjun cheered!

I'm sure working together is a lot of fun, appa said. Soobin face went blank. Your son is hardheaded, Soobin said.

We all started laughing. What do you mean by that, Jackson asked!? He doesn't follow rules at all, Soobin said. What, Yeonjun said!

Why are you surprised your the rule breaker, Taehyun said. I didn't think I was that bad, he said?

Yeonjun you say it yourself "I am my own person and I do what I want." Yeah that's just my life motto when I perform or so, he said. And anywhere else.

Just watch "Yeonjun sassy moments" on YouTube, Hobi said. It shows. A lot.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes. I stay true to myself so what, he said. What rules does he break, Namjoon asked?

1. Has social media accounts that are not watched over by the company 2. He makes post that are very sketchy 3. Interacts with fans even at times he not. 4. Brings fan on stage multiple times even when it's not needed 5. The fan service as gone over board one to many times.

You only say that cause you got jealous at my last concert, Yeonjun said.

He also influences the other groups basically follow his footsteps. I gave him one rule with me which was no interaction at work. Since people know we're married and we work together I don't need them thinking I'm being unfair.

So limited interactions only. He doesn't do that. I'm sorry but if your husband told you couldn't see him would you listen, he said?

Taehyung slowly shook his head. Exactly, he said! Still your still being a bit much for Soobin Taking care of a company and him must be something I'm surprised you don't have grey's, Kai said.

I'm not liking this, Yeonjun said. What type of fan service went overboard, Jackson asked?

He grabbed one of his fans and brought them on stage. And he performed a little personal dance for her, Soobin said. I tell him fan interactions are good but performing a lap dance for one isn't, he said.

Yeonjun, we all yelled! What it was part of the concept for the new album, he said.

Y'all heard it right, he asked? I was hoping y'all would it's explicit mouth new age edition, he said!