28

Friday Pov

I took off my tie and put it in my bag. I put my blazer and jumper on my bag then put them down near his. I took my hair out then put it all up in a bun.

Bun:

We set a timer till an hour before the Rave'N so we could clean up if he won

We set a timer till an hour before the Rave'N so we could clean up if he won. A couple hours later and splashing paint at each other we was done.

"I won I get to take you to the Rave'N." Xavier sister putting his brush down.

"No way. I won." I said with a smirk.

"I did." He said passing me my bag,  jumper and blazer.

"I totally won don't lie." I told him with a laugh as he smiled and shook his head.

"How about we both won. I get to take you to the Rave'N and you get the extra key for the shed." He said making me nod. "How did you do that in the time we had though?" He asked looking at my painting.

This:

"I don't know

"I don't know." I told him with a shrug.

We made our way back to the school and we splitted ways once we got to my dorm. I heard a knock on my door so I opened it to see Bianca.

"Enid wanted me to tell you Wednesday told Thing said to give you this." Bianca told me excitedly.

I let her in and she put it on my bed. She was too excited to wait for the Rave'N to see what it was so I opened it infront of her.

"Read the note first." She said seeing it on the paper.

"OK." I told her grabbing it. "It says  'I'll see you at the dance Thing asked Tyler without my knowledge' Wednesday." I read out before laughing. "The other says 'I had no idea what to get you' Thing." I said as we both laughed.

I unwrapped the paper and both of our jaws dropped.

"Holy shit." I said looking at Bianca. "I'll look like what my father's thinks of my mother." I said before bursting into laughter.

There was nothing in the box but another note.

"What's it say?" Bianca asked me with a smile.

"It says 'look in your closest' from unknown." I said showing it to her.